What's your favorite and least favorite Royal Caribbean Ships? (List 3 or less in e

Favorites: Symphony, Allure, Oasis

Least Favorite: Harmony (missing Solarium Pool)

I would like to revisit the Freedom Class after the reno's

I loved Harmony, but I do think that once Symphony gets to Miami, her appeal will die out a bit and due to the lack of solarium pool, she may be the least favorite of the 5 Oasis Class ships in 10 years time.

I loved Harmony, but I do think that once Symphony gets to Miami, her appeal will die out a bit and due to the lack of solarium pool, she may be the least favorite of the 5 Oasis Class ships in 10 years time.

Symphony added back the pool to Solarim. In fact, I think its the best pool of the Oasis Class.

Is that the pool that looks like a fish tank?

I think that SY will still be popular for years to come with all of the improvements, but HM will likely be the forgotten middle sister. It's a bit of a shame though as I have a special attachment to her. First time that I have been on a ship in her inaugural season and we were on the week prior to the TA.

My Favorites:

Empress of the Seas

Explorer of the Seas

Mariner of the Seas

Least Favorite:

Anthem of the Seas

Sovereign of the Seas (Before she retired)

Sent from my SM-G892A using Forums mobile app

Favourites:

Allure, Jewel, Anthem

Least favourite:

Liberty, Independence, Voyager. (Dislike the Promenade.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My wife and I have only done Carnival, we will be doing our first Royal cruise on the Anthem next year. You both are on opposite sides, could you tell me why you made this choice on the Anthem?

Love Anthem; so stylish and so very different to any other RCI ship. Innovative; great entertainment space in 270. Fabulous dining concept in DD ( sadly abandoned).

People don’t like her because she is different!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Favorites:Liberty because she is closer to us and has the lovely suite/Pinnacle lounge and because we now know so many of her crew; Jewel because she is so beautiful and when we sailed her, the WJ food was great; Navigator because she is beautiful and because of concierge Nadja. Least: the Oasis class ships.

I think all of the ships a well designed and maintained but each has its own personality which will change from time to time. You may sail this year and love the food and activities then next year a new hotel director or executive chef comes onboard and things change.