Luggage Tags

This is what we have. They work great. They are currently on our luggage now ready for tomorrow. :cool:. Sitting at the hotel by port of Miami waiting for morning to come. :D

I still got 15 1/2 days, can't wait!

Enjoy your cruise!!

I tape, hole punch & affix with an elastic ponytail holder. I don't put them on until we leave for port - don't want them on there if we are flying. By using the elastic, I can take them off the suitcase once we are in the cabin & put them on my beach bag & backpack. I also make a reduced size tag to put on my camera strap. This is done in hopes that if I were to forget to grab my bag or camera, someone would be kind enough to turn it in.

I’ve used clear contact paper in the past, and stapled them on on my way to port. I have a tiny dollar store stapler I throw in my bag for this purpose. But the clear packing tape is a good idea - I’ll use that for my next cruise. Probably easier than contact paper!

..... I also make a reduced size tag to put on my camera strap. This is done in hopes that if I were to forget to grab my bag or camera, someone would be kind enough to turn it in.

Print your luggage tags, then take a photo of the tags. Make sure it's the first photo in your camera. We also put a copy of the tags INSIDE the luggage, just in case the tags come off.

I bought clear plastic cruise tag holders. I ordered mine from the Cruise Critic store, but my daughter bought hers on Amazon. Before I bought mine I would print them, cut them out and staple them together. Then I would laminate them by covering them with clear packing tape. I then used a hole punch and punched a hole and attached a shoe string. Then I would tie them to my luggage handle. But on our last cruise when the porter saw my plastic tags, he turned to my hubby and said “you have one smart wife! We like it when the passengers use these!”

Sent from my iPad using Forums