Nude Cruises

SteveS

I am going for my first nude experience on the beach, with Club Orient resort. I am talking a cruise that stops in St. Maarten and will head to the Orient Beach. I am going solo, might feel a bit odd going on my own, hopefully will find someone on the ship(another solo)who wants to share the experience of nude bathing and sunning.

Didn't see where you replied after going to Orient Bay. We have been two or three times and the people were always very nice. One of our favorite stops in the Caribbean.

• 2 months later...
Does anyone know if any mainstream cruise lines or ships have a clothing optional area? I'm not asking about a nude charter or completely nude cruise, but a "regular" cruise that allows nudity on a secluded deck of the ship. I'd never get my partner on a nude cruise, but I do like enjoying a little naked time occasionally when we're on vacation, and wondering if such an animal exists. Thanks!

Select Norwegian ships do have clothing optional/full nude decks. This depends on the ship deck plans though. I know the Epic does since we were fully nude on it in March. The Jewel appears to have one, but being a Japan/Russia/Alaska tour I somehow expect no one, including us, will be using it nude.

On the Epic the deck was not marked off at all and had no loungers. I grabbed two loungers and took them up our first day out. A few people came on deck and left. Our second day at sea another couple were using the loungers that we brought up, so we brought up two more. There was a min-bar right at the bottom of the stairs and when I went down to get drinks the bartender told me that some lady had complained we were nude up there, he said don't worry about it and just make sure we were dressed when we came down. Other than the second couple no one else used the deck during the entire cruise.

Select Norwegian ships do have clothing optional/full nude decks. This depends on the ship deck plans though. I know the Epic does since we were fully nude on it in March. The Jewel appears to have one, but being a Japan/Russia/Alaska tour I somehow expect no one, including us, will be using it nude.

On the Epic the deck was not marked off at all and had no loungers. I grabbed two loungers and took them up our first day out. A few people came on deck and left. Our second day at sea another couple were using the loungers that we brought up, so we brought up two more. There was a min-bar right at the bottom of the stairs and when I went down to get drinks the bartender told me that some lady had complained we were nude up there, he said don't worry about it and just make sure we were dressed when we came down. Other than the second couple no one else used the deck during the entire cruise.

We went RCCL for our Greek cruise this September, but if we do the Western Med we should look at the Epic. No nude deck at all on RCCL (at least on the Jewel of the Seas), although there were a couple of nude beaches in Greece that we went to. We already do a nude cruise in the Caribbean every February, but I assume that's where the Epic was in March? I've heard that the ships are more likely to have a nude deck when in in the Med, so it is good to hear they had it in the Caribbean, too.

Didn't see where you replied after going to Orient Bay. We have been two or three times and the people were always very nice. One of our favorite stops in the Caribbean.

We always take a cruise that stops at Saint Martin. Our cruise next week had Saint Martin replaced with Antigua due to the storms. Hope Saint Martin and Club Orient are up and running soon. Hopefully by our next cruise it will be. Meanwhile it's off to Blind Creek Beach - a great clothing optional beach located on A1A between Fort Pierce & JensenBeach Florida. We go a few times a week.

We always take a cruise that stops at Saint Martin. Our cruise next week had Saint Martin replaced with Antigua due to the storms. Hope Saint Martin and Club Orient are up and running soon. Hopefully by our next cruise it will be. Meanwhile it's off to Blind Creek Beach - a great clothing optional beach located on A1A between Fort Pierce & JensenBeach Florida. We go a few times a week.

We have a cruise scheduled to stop in St. Martin next September. Hopefully things will be somewhat back to normal by then. Club Orient has rebuilt and reopened the Perch bar and has chair and umbrella rentals to start generating some cash flow, but all of their hotel units and probably the Papagayo restaurant will have to be rebuilt. Also, most of the buildings right along the beach (including the new stores next to Pedros) are gone. We were planning to go in the spring of 2019, but it seems like it could be at least a two year rebuild, so we are going to book the 2019 nude cruise instead and hope for a return in 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a cruise scheduled to stop in St. Martin next September. Hopefully things will be somewhat back to normal by then. Club Orient has rebuilt and reopened the Perch bar and has chair and umbrella rentals to start generating some cash flow, but all of their hotel units and probably the Papagayo restaurant will have to be rebuilt. Also, most of the buildings right along the beach (including the new stores next to Pedros) are gone. We were planning to go in the spring of 2019, but it seems like it could be at least a two year rebuild, so we are going to book the 2019 nude cruise instead and hope for a return in 2020.

We're booking a cruise on the Oasis for 12/18. Stops at Saint Martin. The nude cruises are just too expensive. We're retired living on a fixed income so e cruise only once a year. Using out time share points we get a balcony for about $700 for two.

We're booking a cruise on the Oasis for 12/18. Stops at Saint Martin. The nude cruises are just too expensive. We're retired living on a fixed income so e cruise only once a year. Using out time share points we get a balcony for about $700 for two.

Oasis is our ship next September as well! The nude cruises are expensive, but we go from balcony on regular cruises to the cheapest interior on the nude cruises to keep the cost fairly close (comparing full price on each). We have gotten to know many of the nude cruisers, so it is fun to catch up with them once a year.

Oasis is our ship next September as well! The nude cruises are expensive, but we go from balcony on regular cruises to the cheapest interior on the nude cruises to keep the cost fairly close (comparing full price on each). We have gotten to know many of the nude cruisers, so it is fun to catch up with them once a year.

Very leary of taking a cruise during hurricane season. One of our daughters wound up spending time in Port Canaveral & going to Disney and to Key West in place of the islands. Another daughter had her cruise extended because they couldn't return to port because of huricane Francis in 2004. Played havoc with their airline res. We find that the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas are the least expensive and generally fewer kids.

Very leary of taking a cruise during hurricane season. One of our daughters wound up spending time in Port Canaveral & going to Disney and to Key West in place of the islands. Another daughter had her cruise extended because they couldn't return to port because of huricane Francis in 2004. Played havoc with their airline res. We find that the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas are the least expensive and generally fewer kids.

We go in September for our anniversary. Right after Labor Day has less kids as well. We’ve had a few hurricane-related changes to itineraries, but just go with the flow. The worst was a Boston to Bermuda that became Boston to Canada. PEI was already getting chilly by September!