Cruise for cat lovers?

cruisescouter

Why do people always think Meow Meow Cruise is a strange theme cruise? I think people automatically assume it is all crazy cat ladies with 100 cats. It actually is a really diverse group with all ages and sexes. I just think it is a lot of fun with people who are together who have a common interest, but it tends to be put down a lot.

Why are there no cat icons? lol

• 5 months later...
I have had 5 cats as pets . My last cat passed away 14 years ago today.She loved watching TV with me ,listening to the same music and just hanging out .

Bless. Cats have more personality than most humans I know. Don’t tell the other cats but I think mine is a closet dog!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:21 PM, cruisescouter said:

Why do people always think Meow Meow Cruise is a strange theme cruise? I think people automatically assume it is all crazy cat ladies with 100 cats. It actually is a really diverse group with all ages and sexes. I just think it is a lot of fun with people who are together who have a common interest, but it tends to be put down a lot.

Why are there no cat icons? lol

We live in a dominate dog world . Cats are victims of  discrimination .It is time to step up and realize that "cats are people too",that it what it reads on my tee shirt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They do a meow meow mixer where there is free drinks and cat scavenger hunt. They have cat trivia with prizes and go to the cat in the hate breakfast. It was a lot of fun with other cat lovers. Been on all of them and always a blast. 

All of my kitties are my favorite. I miss them so much when I am gone, but at least other people know what I am going through.