LVC quarterly savings?

Mackdogmolly

Wow! Just got the rug pulled out from under me! Was all set to book a 10 day Alaska showcase voyage for next July. Double upgrade and LCV quarterly savings. There were three options listed, two that had either pre voyage or post voyage packages and one cruise only. I just had all of the quotes from my TA. I even called AZ today to verify the end date of the LCV and ask if it might be extended. He said end of September, but he thought it might go over into October for this cruise. Tonight, not only has the LCV disappeared from this cruise, but so has the cruise only option. VERY disappointed!!!

Well, now all BUT the cruise only option has disappeared from the website and the LCV discount is showing up again. Very strange. Do these mercurial changes happen often? In any event, I am happy to report that I was able to book this cruise at the original price quoted, so all is well.

What is the LCV Quarterly Savings?

Have not gotten emails from Azamara for years, tho we have been on Quest in the past and are scheduled for Journey this November. Got just one email a few weeks ago after reentering email info at a link on another thread, but do not know what this LCV item is.

We already lost out on the double upgrade for our Journey trip, as did not get info on that here on CC till after our final payment...missed it by days.

What is the LCV Quarterly Savings?

Have not gotten emails from Azamara for years, tho we have been on Quest in the past and are scheduled for Journey this November. Got just one email a few weeks ago after reentering email info at a link on another thread, but do not know what this LCV item is.

We already lost out on the double upgrade for our Journey trip, as did not get info on that here on CC till after our final payment...missed it by days.

The LCV Quarterly Savings program is on Azamara's website.