Not getting our emails? Help is on the way!

BBMacLaird

Have never received an email since our cruise and having an azamara profile just presumed you did not want us back :evilsmile:

We are aware that there have been issues with our database which has resulted in frustration from some members not receiving our emails despite believing they should be opted in. A great deal of work has been completed in the US to address these challenges for our guests in North America, and in the UK we are currently undertaking a project to resolve these issues as swiftly as possible.

If you’re in the UK or Ireland and you believe you should be opted-in to receive our emails and/or post, but haven’t been receiving any – we’d love to hear from you. We’ll use this information to investigate how and why this is happening, and ensure you start receiving our emails if you wish.

If you are affected by these issues then please send us the following information (listed below) to azadatabase@azamara.com with the subject line “EMAIL COMMUNICATION – (Insert your country)” and we will investigate, as well as ensure you are opted in to receive communications from us if you wish. We are working on this as a top priority, but please do be aware that we may not be able to immediately resolve these issues; therefore it may take a period of time before we can come back to you with a resolution.

NOTE: If you are in North America and having any issues receiving our emails, we’d ask you to re-signup on the website https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/request/email- if you then haven’t received any emails from us within 2 weeks please send us your information via the email address above and we’ll investigate.

Name (First and Last):

Email Address (Registered with us):

Country of Residence:

Do you receive LCV emails (Y/N):

Do you receive regular non-LCV emails from Azamara, appropriate to your country of residence? (Y/N):

Additional information, eg., have you ever received emails/ when did they stop/ when did you last receive an email/ have they been intermittent?:

Would you like to receive both email & post from Azamara?:

• 2 weeks later...

We still haven't received e-mails. What should we do next?

Thanks[

quote=BuddyR;57184725]Same for me. I’ve tried since May to receive emails. I’ve even called Azamara. They say all my information is in order and they will refer it to their IT Department...that was weeks ago.

• 4 weeks later...

Well here we go again.  Delighted about the sun lounger cushions arriving on Pursuit but on the other hand I would really love to be getting the odd email from Azamara.

I received an email from "Azadatabase" on 16th October saying a fix had been put in place and I should have received an email on 13th October, but to report back if I didn't.  I did not receive the email on the 13th and duly reported back.  Since then nothing.  I have sent another email today.

My question is whether others on Cruise Critic, who previously complained about non arrival of emails, are now receiving them?

Edited by Mrs Miggins
word missed

2 hours ago, little britain said:

Wow. Email sent this morning.

LCV about the 2021 spring itineraries arrived this afternoon!!

Would someone be willing to

flip me the email with the new itineraries?  I get emails from Azamara quite a bit but didn’t get this one.

tlapointe@shaw.ca

Thank you. 

Edited by Cruise Junky

Still waiting...losing all hope now...think I have sent all the correct emails, containing all the asked-for information (several times). I don’t really understand what the difficulty is. How does my account receive so many unsolicited emails and yet not the ones requested from Azamara?😖

9 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Bonnie, just thought I’d let you know that as well as getting emails designed for UK customers, I’m also getting those not relevant to me. I’ve just got the one about the double upgrade offer which is a US only offer, I think.

Bonnie, please ignore this post - just had another look at this email and it was actually sent by Cruise Critic, not Azamara, even tho’ it’s about an Azamara offering!

On 8 October 2018 at 6:54 PM, BBMacLaird said:

Hmmm, let me look into this for you :o

I do apologize!

Sorry Bonnie, but haven't heard anything since your reply on October 8 th and the original title of the thread in August was " help is on the way".  It's very frustrating .

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, hants52 said:

Bonnie, are you able to establish if any progress has been made in this matter?

I’m still not receiving any emails.

Hi Hants52, yes there has been lots of progress made. Though for some reason the UK market has more than its proportional share of the no-email complaints. I believe they are looking at each case individually. So please do write in with your particulars.

I have heard one clue that surprised me...if an AZ guest has opted out of receiving marketing emails from any of our sister companies then they'll be deemed a no-email address. That was news to me. I wouldn't be surprised if that is a major culprit. I know I unsubscribe when I receive promotional material from brands I've not done business with, just to keep the inbox clean. I believe the team is looking into how to work around that.

Glad to hear progress is being made.  I received an email from "The Azamara Team" on December 10 following my emails asking for help on 31st August and 3rd October.  I was told to re-opt in to https:/www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/request/email and https:/www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/request brochure and to tell them "if this works for you".

I replied on the 11th December stating that I had filled out the requested forms again.  I also asked how I would know if it had worked for me since I dont know when emails are being sent.  Anyway there has been no reply to that email and I have received nothing else from Azamara.  

Do I write in yet again ? 

On 1/8/2019 at 6:37 PM, BBMacLaird said:

Hi Hants52, yes there has been lots of progress made. Though for some reason the UK market has more than its proportional share of the no-email complaints. I believe they are looking at each case individually. So please do write in with your particulars.

I have heard one clue that surprised me...if an AZ guest has opted out of receiving marketing emails from any of our sister companies then they'll be deemed a no-email address. That was news to me. I wouldn't be surprised if that is a major culprit. I know I unsubscribe when I receive promotional material from brands I've not done business with, just to keep the inbox clean. I believe the team is looking into how to work around that.

Thank you for your response Bonnie. I have sent off another email in the hope that I can be put back on the email list.

As far as I remember I don’t think I have ever opted out of receiving communications from any companies in the Royal Caribbean group.