Bonnie please

nanazsun

You’ve been so helpful to all of us and I want to thank you for getting questions answered that seem impossible. I’m wondering if you can find out when and what our Azamazing evening will be on the September 29 Greek intensive tour? Rumor has it that it’s when in Rhodes , but I’m booking some evening shore excursions and want to be sure I don’t miss this evening. It’s one of our favorite parts of the trip. Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I found the info on the Azamara website.

Here is the link:

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/shore-excursion-details/M301

Thanks for the link but I still don’t find the Azamazing evening indicated. It’s late and my eyes are tired but please help me—where am I looking? Thanks

You’ve been so helpful to all of us and I want to thank you for getting questions answered that seem impossible. I’m wondering if you can find out when and what our Azamazing evening will be on the September 29 Greek intensive tour? Rumor has it that it’s when in Rhodes , but I’m booking some evening shore excursions and want to be sure I don’t miss this evening. It’s one of our favorite parts of the trip. Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Turns out the rumor you’re hearing is correct!

The AzAmazing Evening will be in Rhodes.

Would you do me the favor of confirming this on your Roll Call?

Thanks so much. I will add it to roll call information. And white night is determined on board based on weather? I can’t wait for our next cruise with Azamara. You are another example of how wonderful the staff and captains are on this line. We are sold!

Sorry to jump in about another cruise but I am not getting any answers.

We are on the Rio New Years Dec 22 and you had mention it would be in Montevideo but still nothing is listed.

One cruiser called and was told nothing is planned!

I haven’t seen anything about an AzAmazing Evening for our Bermuda and the Old South cruise April 10, either. Trying to make some plans with local Bermuda friends and it would help to know. I’m hoping for something in Charleston so we can do both.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sorry to jump in about another cruise but I am not getting any answers.

We are on the Rio New Years Dec 22 and you had mention it would be in Montevideo but still nothing is listed.

One cruiser called and was told nothing is planned!

Hi Trend, my source says “Montevideo on 12/23/18.”

I haven’t seen anything about an AzAmazing Evening for our Bermuda and the Old South cruise April 10, either. Trying to make some plans with local Bermuda friends and it would help to know. I’m hoping for something in Charleston so we can do both.

Sent from my iPad usingForums

Hi Cyber, you’ll likely get your wish!

I’m hearing it’ll be in Charleston, but it’s not final yet. Will let you know if/when I hear more.

Hi Cyber, you’ll likely get your wish!

I’m hearing it’ll be in Charleston, but it’s not final yet. Will let you know if/when I hear more.

Thank you for the information Bonnie. We are on the same April 10, 2019 cruise on Journey.

Any new estimate as to when shore excursions will start to show up in Voyage Planner for this cruise? A while back the estimate you were given was late July.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you for the information Bonnie. We are on the same April 10, 2019 cruise on Journey.

Any new estimate as to when shore excursions will start to show up in Voyage Planner for this cruise? A while back the estimate you were given was late July.

There are still no excursions posted for this cruise, although many are posted for later cruises, including the cruise after ours which includes Bermuda.

Any new estimate as to when shore excursions will be posted for this cruise?