Accessing World Club for Booking

MamaFrog

Hello Fellow Cunarders :):):)

Understand that 2020 cruises are on sale to World Club members a day earlier than general release this month and as I will be booking for a special occasion and would like a specific room I'd really like to take advantage of this. Could anyone advise me how to do this online? Is there a special website section or place to log on ro access this advantage?

Thought my first Queen Mary 2 trip was going to be once in a lifetime - but have saved enough to go again :D

Whoohoo!

Many thanks

MamaFrog

Hello Fellow Cunarders :):):)

Understand that 2020 cruises are on sale to World Club members a day earlier than general release this month and as I will be booking for a special occasion and would like a specific room I'd really like to take advantage of this. Could anyone advise me how to do this online? Is there a special website section or place to log on ro access this advantage?

Thought my first Queen Mary 2 trip was going to be once in a lifetime - but have saved enough to go again :D

Whoohoo!

Many thanks

MamaFrog

Contact one of the big well known cruise TAs and tell them you want to pre register for Monday give them your details and cabin choices. Will also be cheaper than booking direct with Cunard so will save a few quid as well, better in your pocket than in theirs.

I think I was on your "once in a lifetime" trip ;-) Glad you are going to be able to get back on board (its addictive isn't it). Sorry I don't have an answer to your query though we always go through our TA.

Hello Wendy :-)

Indeed you were - and what a trip it was :D:D(y)

I have been saving hard for Jenny's 50th and am hoping to book a two way transatlantic on Queen Mary 2 for May 2020 ( it's not possible for us to coincide with the actual date of her birthday but she assures me same year is close enough :'))

We booked direct last time and plan to do so again as everything ran so smooth.

'Have been looking at all our photos and are already excited despite it being ages away.

Hope life is treating you well

Thanks for remembering and replying

Tina

Edited by MamaFrog
spelling

Contact one of the big well known cruise TAs and tell them you want to pre register for Monday give them your details and cabin choices. Will also be cheaper than booking direct with Cunard so will save a few quid as well, better in your pocket than in theirs.

Thanks Major Tom

We should get a wee discount having booked Cunard before and not being familiar with travel agents I think we'll stick to what we did before - daft no doubt but we don't travel a lot and have a tendency to go with what's worked. Maybe I'll get braver with advancing years :cool:

We tend to save a bit anyway as I don't drink - but am determined to treat Jenny to a cocktail this time. I thought one from the Commodore selection - suggestions welcome :)

MamaFrog

Way back when, I booked a westbound T/A thinking it would be the trip of a lifetime. It was, and now my 17th and 18th already booked will likely be too. Enjoy.

Wow Big Mike - that's amazing! How lucky you are to have travelled so often :)

We met some lovely people on our first trip - including a charming couple from Texarkana, with whom we shared a table in Britannia and are still in touch.

The whole trip was more wonderful than we dared hope and I'm hoping the next will be equally enjoyable

All the best to you

MamaFrog

Whooop! Whooop!

Hello Wendy, Major Tom, Hattie, Big Mike, and All

Just to let you lovely people know we have booked ourselves a balcony cabin for Queen Mary 2's Transatlantic round trip May 2020.

Can already see a diet on the horizon 2019!

Really happy

MamaFrog

Whooop! Whooop!

Hello Wendy, Major Tom, Hattie, Big Mike, and All

Just to let you lovely people know we have booked ourselves a balcony cabin for Queen Mary 2's Transatlantic round trip May 2020.

Can already see a diet on the horizon 2019!

Really happy

MamaFrog

Wonderful news! We got worried as our 2nd approached it wouldn't be as good as the first but it was & then the table mates on the 3rd made it spectacular so I'm sure you will have a great time. A round trip too, you lucky things! May your diet be easy & effective ;p and your trip everything you hope.

Thanks Wendy :D

We are both really looking forward to the trip - and feel amazingly fortunate to be able to do the two way.

New York is nice but, aside from my daughter's wedding, the ship was the real highlight for both of us - so we are maximising that :cool:

We were amazingly lucky with our Britannia table before and hopefully will be again.

The weather was a tad rough at times - decks closed and all that - but we still had a trip of a lifetime and don't think anything could throw a damper on this one.

Long time to go - but that gives me more time to get a pound or two away so I can fit some nice clothes, plus more time to enjoy my new grandson ( who arrived June 14th - one year and a week after his mum married :D)

Trust you are making the most of life too

All the Best

Oh wow, congrats grandma! Yes life is good thanks :-D

Thank you Wendy

That was quite an adventure in itself being there before, during, and after!

Being on Queen Mary 2 is definitely more relaxing ;)

Grandson had a bumpy start but going great now; really looking forward to holding him in my arms again next month.

Glad life is treating you well

Tina