Future Booking 2020

bunkrest

Received email informing me that I can now book a cruise from the 2020 itinerary from April that year however when I look via the Cunard web site it’s telling me available to book from 25th any ideas anyone..[emoji1374]

Since you are a Cunard World Club member, you are entitled to book a cruise from the recently announced 2020 itineraries today as silver service has mentioned. But you won't be able to do that via an online booking using the Cunard web site (unless someone knows a trick I don't). As far as I know, you will have to call Cunard or book through your travel agent if you want to book one of the new 2020 itineraries today. This has also been discussed on this earlier thread which might be helpful as well.

Accessing World Club for Booking

The web site appears to be accepting bookings for 2020 cruises if it's accessed via the link in today's email to CWC members announcing 2020 itineraries being on sale (which I didn't get despite being the lead name on our previous booking, but fortunately my wife did receive it). I ended up booking by phone as I wanted to apply my wife's Womens' Institute discount on top of the CWC discount.

The 2020 dates are bookable today for WC members as stated , but the rates are horrible , no promo’s , just the 5% . Cunard early booking rates seem always so uninspiring . No incentive to book now .

I’ll wait for the parade of Cunard Sales to begin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The web site appears to be accepting bookings for 2020 cruises if it's accessed via the link in today's email to CWC members announcing 2020 itineraries being on sale (which I didn't get despite being the lead name on our previous booking, but fortunately my wife did receive it). I ended up booking by phone as I wanted to apply my wife's Womens' Institute discount on top of the CWC discount.

Ah, thanks for that. Neither I nor DW have received any email from Cunard here in the US either today or on Sept 13th when the new itineraries were first announced which is all rather strange. So I'm in the dark about today's email having a special link in it for CWC members to use to book today. Makes sense. We won't be booking anything today, but it's good to know there is an automated process available for those that received the email at least.