Tickets to Atlantis Aquaventure, Bahamas, Nassau - via Comfort Suites

dotdk

Hi Cruiser,

Have anyone lately tried to book a room for 4 at Comfort Suites and then been able to get the tickets in the morning at CS and then go to Aquaventure for the day and then straight back to the ship? Thanks a lot for you help. Would appreciate your help on this and how it works.

Thanks a lot. If booking via Booking.com it says there will be some deposits to pay but not additional 140$ fees and taxes because that off course adds a lot to total cost. Since the tickets include our check in and check out dates will they actually let us in so early in the morning as check in time is not until 3 pm or can we not get in in the morning when we get in with the ship? We are only there from 9 am till 3 pm. Perhaps that is too short time to visit Atlantis at all? Thanks a lot.

When I called athem, they informed me that you can pick up the Atlantis passes in the morning. In regard to the fees, when I did a mock booking on Travelocity for 4 people it came up with $140 in fees in addition to the room cost of $266. I am going to call back to Comfort and ask them if their fees still apply if you are technically not staying there.

Thanks very much. Could you please confirm that you will arrive in the morning and then go to the water park and then not use the room at all? Much appreciated.

——-

I am paying $214 through Booking.com - says it includes 12% VAT, 28.46 service charge per person and 11.2% City tax. I don't think there any additional fees and I pay when I get there....

Thanks very much. Could you please confirm that you will arrive in the morning and then go to the water park and then not use the room at all? Much appreciated.

——-

Correct. We got there around 9am - they offered us the free breakfast and

the WiFi password for their hotel, and then gave us the pass for Atlantis and told us how to get over there. We never got a key and never went to our room. It is a bit of a walk to get to the correct Atlantis building. No problems though. Cab was $4 ea to get there in a shared van; and $13 to take our own back to the ship.