Coco Cay: Bungalow/Cabana

cruise1852

No, the new cabana location is right on a sand beach, with water right in front of you. The area of water in front of the cabanas is roped off for just cabana guests.

Cabana also gets an enhanced buffet (also full suite guests). Much of the meat is grilled right at the buffet rather than cooked on the ship and brought over.

And there is a bar right at the entrance to the cabana area.

They are very nice, but I would not pay for one for 2 people. Last year, we met a couple who had booked on and they invited us to join them. The best way. :D

Thanks for reply! We are 4 people - though I’m paying. 😁. My main reason for reserving one was so we wouldn’t have to rush off the ship to grab a shaded spot. It seems there should be plenty of shade though. It’s another month before we leave - so you have given me things to consider.

Thanks for reply! We are 4 people - though I’m paying. 😁. My main reason for reserving one was so we wouldn’t have to rush off the ship to grab a shaded spot. It seems there should be plenty of shade though. It’s another month before we leave - so you have given me things to consider.

I also got one for my next cruise, if you are really picky like I am remember you need to visit service guess to pick your cabana location :cool:

No, the new cabana location is right on a sand beach, with water right in front of you. The area of water in front of the cabanas is roped off for just cabana guests.

Cabana also gets an enhanced buffet (also full suite guests). Much of the meat is grilled right at the buffet rather than cooked on the ship and brought over.

And there is a bar right at the entrance to the cabana area.

They are very nice, but I would not pay for one for 2 people. Last year, we met a couple who had booked on and they invited us to join them. The best way. :D

So, I have a question about the new location of the waterfront cabanas maybe you can answer. I know that things are changing because of the building of the Perfect Day at Cococay, but is there a paved/gravel walkway to get close to the cabanas? I really don't want to do a beach wheelchair, but I've got a breathing problem that limits how far I can walk, so I'm wondering if I can get my normal power chair at least near the cabanas. We're going on our cruise far enough out that they should have the lagoon oasis cabanas done and it, at least, looks like they might have sidewalks/walkways to get close to them...

Thank you in advance!

Alan