Next drydock scheduled for RIVIERA?of

DeeniEncinitas

just inquiring in regards to possible next drydock on Riviera? From seeing on the board here it was in 2015.

Will be on her 3/31/20 doing a TA. Will be getting off in FLL the 27th from our cruise on The Rotterdam doing Panama Canal from our home town San Diego, and would love to continue on Riviera when she docks in Rome. So far no other schedules on her.

Thanks for any reply’s.

Denise 😊

just inquiring in regards to possible next drydock on Riviera? From seeing on the board here it was in 2015.

Will be on her 3/31/20 doing a TA. Will be getting off in FLL the 27th from our cruise on The Rotterdam doing Panama Canal from our home town San Diego, and would love to continue on Riviera when she docks in Rome. So far no other schedules on her.

Thanks for any reply’s.

Denise 😊[/quote

I was told by an Oceania representative that the drydock will. Be the end of April 2019. Hope that is accurate.

Thanks for any reply’s.

Denise 😊[/quote

I was told by an Oceania representative that the drydock will. Be the end of April 2019. Hope that is accurate.

Thank you very much for your reply!! Appreciate the response back👍

Denise 😊

Thanks for any reply’s.

Denise 😊[/quote

O.K. If that is the case then the question is to go or not go. Have heard some pretty nasty things about some, but not all cruises just before a dry dock. Any thoughts out there? :confused:

Just talked to my cruise consultant at Oceania and Chris said she is scheduled 4/19 as planned.

To answer your question in regards to our TA, we will still be going. Will be in Europe for 2months after so no big deal. I’ve been on 2 cruises on HAL one Oosterdam going into drydock after our cruise, and on Eurodam doing a TA from Rome to FLL and after we got off she was going into drydock. On each cruise I didn’t notice any big deal. I have heard horror stories from some HAL members on the board.

Denise 😊

Just talked to my cruise consultant at Oceania and Chris said she is scheduled 4/19 as planned.

To answer your question in regards to our TA, we will still be going. Will be in Europe for 2months after so no big deal. I’ve been on 2 cruises on HAL one Oosterdam going into drydock after our cruise, and on Eurodam doing a TA from Rome to FLL and after we got off she was going into drydock. On each cruise I didn’t notice any big deal. I have heard horror stories from some HAL members on the board.

Denise 😊

We sailed on Riviera in March 2016 and Eurodam in December 2016. IMO Riviera was head and shoulders above Eurodam in terms of style and appearance, so if you were okay with Eurodam, you'll be even better with Riviera.

O.K. If that is the case then the question is to go or not go. Have heard some pretty nasty things about some, but not all cruises just before a dry dock. Any thoughts out there? :confused:

We were on Marina May 2016, a TA from NYC to Lisbon, last cruise before it went into refurb/dry dock, no problem at all with the ship appearance or operation.

Thanks all!!

This was destined to be with Riviera.

I do agree with everyone that O is far above HAL. I have noticed with phone calls all arrangements, all perks and just the overall ombiance first rate!

As a 4 Star on HAL and too many cruises with them I am seeing with the CEO Ashford a spiral downside on quality and more mass market! Love The Maasdam and Prinsendam for their size and I so love the crew. Now it is time to venture into an exciting new realm of cruising!

Thanks again

Denise 😊

We were on Marina May 2016, a TA from NYC to Lisbon, last cruise before it went into refurb/dry dock, no problem at all with the ship appearance or operation.

Hope they keep up the good work next time. :):):)