Trivia

Waswo

I know I know I know that this will astonish you, but one of the things I love best about cruising is the trivia games. I've enjoyed those of Oceania, Celebrity, Cunard. I enjoy winning the prizes. I enjoy losing. About 14 years ago on HAL we were the only people to show up for trivia (and this on a sea-day). I liked the fact that the Oceania trivia is not prepared by 18 year olds. Can anyone tell me if the following lines offer trivia:

Windstar

Azamara

Crystal

Regent

Seabourne

Any lines that you think had particularly good trivia that did not cite Taylor Swift as a cultural icon? And yes, I consider the destinations and the dining, but Trivia is at the very inmost heart of my experience. :o:mad::o:o

Thank you for the information. I apologize for the misspelling, Seabourn. I have fun and I take trivia seriously. It’s essential to take fun seriously!

Anyone know about Windstar? Or the others?

Thank you,

I still have a 'Seabourn Lion' awarded to my brother after a Trivia competition on the Pride.

One team took the competition so seriously that having lost the first round the team captain set them 'homework'.

Whereas another team called 'The Barflies' true to their name would sit at the bar, drinks naturally to hand, and just give humorous answers to the questions, much to the annoyance of the team mentioned above.

Thank you for the information. I apologize for the misspelling, Seabourn. I have fun and I take trivia seriously. It’s essential to take fun seriously!

Anyone know about Windstar? Or the others?

Thank you,

Viking also has Trivia.

Thank you, everyone! I am so relieved to learn that trivia still exists everywhere. My husband and I were listing what we love best about cruises and our list is a "trivial" one but yet most essential to our pleasures.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you attached at the hip? Why can't you do trivia and your husband do whatever floats his boat? :cool:

certainly not attached at the hip! In fact, we spend most of our non-vacation time apart. I guess that's why we tend to want to spend time with each other on vacation. No problem finding something we both like.....