what is the wildest,craziest thing you've ever seen on a cruise?

19stephanie66

:) hi! stephanie and dan here.......i was just wondering what is the most bizarre or wild craziest thing you have ever seen on a cruise?.....dan and i were on the conquest last april the sun was going down and we watched a woman come up an aft staircase and when she got to the top......mind you we were going 23 knots :rolleyes: :) when all of the sudden her wig flew off and went off the back of the ship!!!:eek: ....oh my god:eek: .......i almost choked....i had to run off the other way....trying to keep a straight face sure hope she brought an xtra one.........................stephanie and dan

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On A HAL cruise. (I didn't see it, my sister did) A man and a woman got into an arguement and he decked her. Yep right there at the pool. He punched her dead in the face. She fell back and over a lounge chair. Several passengers ran to her aide. When the woman got up my sister said she thought she broke her arm. Not to mention a big black eye. Anyway the next day (a sea day) there was luggage packed up and sitting outside the door of one of the cabins on our deck. We thought HAL maybe had put him in the brig.

My sister said it took about ten minutes for security to come. She and several other passengers called several times. They were afraid the man would get away. My sister had to fill out a paper telling what she saw, but she never heard anything after that and we never saw the man or woman again!

The craziest thing I have ever seen on a cruise, A man walking around the ship with a stupied stuffed bird on his shoulder, with a stick hanging down from the bird so that he could make the head move around!! What an awful joke that was!!! He must of thought it was funny, but everyone else thought it was very dumb!!!!!

I can't believe what some people will do to be noticed..

Okay, so that doesn't sound so crazy. Well, how about if the gentleman wore the life vest during the entire cruise. Yep - he even wore it over his tuxedo at dinner on formal night. I guess you have to give him credit for being aboard even though he was scared of water.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Several years ago, on my first cruise, we just got on the boat (SS Norway) hadn't even left the dock. There was a couple completely passed out, I mean drooling, snoring right on the deck by the stack. They had their luggage next to the and several empty drink cups scattered about. People were having to step over them to get to the railings to wave goodbye to those on the dock. I would have said it was sad but they eventually woke up and I saw them later on the ship and they seemed to be having a good time.

Melissa

• Like 1

We were on the Spirit last year and on one of the days at sea they had a contest where women had to go into the pool and carry out as much floating fruit as they could in their bathing suits. I mean there were pineapples, grapfruit, oranges, bananas, apples, etc...not just grapes! We'll one young lady had apprently decided she was going to win this thing but was wearing a rather skimmpy suit. She kept stuffing things in and they kept coming out. The bigger the fruit the more points so she fought to find ways to make her bounty stay inside the suit. Finally, she started out of the pool and it was obvious she would win if she could make out of the water.

She stood up and raised her arms as the winner when fruit came tumbling out of her top...along with her left breast!! We were already laughing until it hurt but that was the topper. The deck exploded with roars, oos, ahhs and more laughter. She quickly reinserted the "natural fruit" and just laughed with the rest of us.

Not a sight I'll ever forget!

Rick

• Haha 1

We sailed on Royal Voyager along with the Hogs on the High Seas (Harley Davidson) convention unbeknowst to us until we arrived at the port for embarkation. There were 1500 Harley riders and 300 of the rest of us. The dining room dress code was waived only for convention goers all week. First formal night the convention goers all wore black leather. DH and I are walking to dinner with me in a full length gown and he in a tux and there is a couple in front of us. She is wearing a black leather bikini top with a pair of black leather chaps and a black leather thong (underwear). That's all she was wearing so her entire backside was exposed.

Leaned over to my husband and said, looks like I'm a bit overdressed this evening compared to her!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:) hi! stephanie and dan here.......i was just wondering what is the most bizarre or wild craziest thing you have ever seen on a cruise?.....dan and i were on the conquest last april the sun was going down and we watched a woman come up an aft staircase and when she got to the top......mind you we were going 23 knots :rolleyes: :) when all of the sudden her wig flew off and went off the back of the ship!!!:eek: ....oh my god:eek: .......i almost choked....i had to run off the other way....trying to keep a straight face sure hope she brought an xtra one.........................stephanie and dan

We were aboard the "last cruise" of the original "Love Boat" (Pacific Princess) from NY to Rome 2 years ago. There was a couple aboard who each carried a Teddy Bear with them, everywhere, all day long. Whenever they sat down to eat or drink, the bears sat on the table and "shared" with them. Whenever they won at Trivia (which seemed like every day) the bears collected the prizes. I think the bears even had different outfits, including tux and formal for the formal nights. Everyone on board was familiar with the "bear people".

• Haha 1

i still find the funiest thing i have seen was on my first cruise with royal caribbean. Been on two more since, well anyway, we went to the quest game show, and if any of you out there have been to this you know what its like. Well we were sitting there, there was 35 in my party including aunts and uncles , and my parents. the staff asked for the first person to come up with 3 pairs of mens pants, well ill tell you i have NEVER!!:eek: seen so many man drop there pants so fast. including my father and sisters boyfriend, who were in tighty whities. I thought my mom was going to have a heart attack!! any way the night was nicly rounded out with my very macho 19 year old cousin, dressing in his sister clothing to win the best looking mail dressed up like female.(i would post the pictures, because they are that good but he would kill me) It was hillarious seeing these guys running around, so they could win, and mind you they knew in advance that the prices were only KEY CHAINS, AND LANYARDS:D ill tell you what a hoot!!

• Like 1

:p these story's are just great everyone.....thanks for posting them......:D ha rick i have been there! this happened to me i was in boston at top of the hub...restaurant on top of the prudential building.....wonderful 4 star place.....i was on my way to the ladies room to "powder" my nose. as i made my way there i walked past the mens room as this man was coming out,at that moment my dress untied at the top and there was my fruit(both of them) hanging out!!! i ran to the womans room and i will say that was probably my most embarrasing moment in my life!! well i would say he got a nice treat that night! :eek: just glad he was the only one to see (as far as i know)and wasnt sitting near us in the restaurant! by the way dan my fiance had tied my top that night........so now i make sure he double checks it :rolleyes:...................live to cruise............stephanie

okay, the craziest thing I have seen.....We were on the Triumph in April and there was a man (Middle Eastern descent) dressed as Elvis. He wore different Elivis costumes all week even in port! He had the sunglasses, sideburns, chains, the whole get up. I never saw him without an Elvis outfit on even on dress up night. I guess it takes all kinds. He certainly got a lot of attention and plenty of picture taken. So, Elvis is alive and apparently cruising the world. LOL

We were on the Costa Atlantica in March and one afternoon this older lady decided she was going to change from bathing suit to clothes right beside the pool. With a towel wrapped on differant parts of her body and trying to avoid stepping on her boobs it was hilarious. She did manage it though but what a performance everyone got and they did'nt have to leave the deck.

There was a couple aboard who each carried a Teddy Bear with them, everywhere, all day long. Whenever they sat down to eat or drink, the bears sat on the table and "shared" with them. Whenever they won at Trivia (which seemed like every day) the bears collected the prizes. I think the bears even had different outfits, including tux and formal for the formal nights. Everyone on board was familiar with the "bear people".
\

dont know if its the same couple but the one i met lives in or near portland oregon ----the man was the silent type but the woman carried a bear that wore a matching shirt to the couple --had a llife jacket during drill and wore a tuzx at dinner and she had it sitting on the table and kept trying to feed it off her plate-she did tell us that there was another bear in the cabin they was being punished for misbehaving ----her daughter and son in law was also on the ship but sat at a different table-----we figured that if the kids didnt want to sit with them neither did we and a 20 to the maitre d took care of that

We were at the "Dueling Pianos" show one night, an elderly couple were having quite a good time. They were dancing, drinking, singing along. One of the piano players asked the guy his name, he told them "Bob-Oh!" So, all evening, there were Bob-Oh jokes from the piano guys. Later, DH and I had taken a walk, we were sitting in the lobby and here comes a bunch of EMT's, pushing a gurney with, you guessed it, Bob-Oh, laying there with an oxygen mask. Bob-Oh gives us the thumbs-up with a big smile on his face, the woman with him was following, still with a drink in her hand.

Some people just know how to party.

ok...I was in Labadee on an RCCL cruise. My family decided to take the banana boats for a spin around the bay (side note....highly enjoyable)

There were 8 of us on the inflatable thing, 2 girls up front, 4 in our party, and these two older ladies bringing up the rear, whom we had just spend the last hour in line re-assuring that they 'd be fine!

So we get out there....zipping along....when suddenly.....flooomph We're all in the ocean. 1 by one, we all surface, but one of the older ladies has the most terrified look on her face...and she's mumbling something we can't understand. Finally, when I am back on the raft, I can under stand.....

"what do we do if we lost something?" she asks the tour guide

"why....what have you lost" the guide replys

Without another word, she smiles....a big beautiful denture-less smile, then looks helplessly down at the water below.

(this was the cruise's second day)

My girlfriend & I took a cruise two years ago and also decide to take a banana boat. Only four of us were on it. I believe we were in Cozumel. The driver would intentionally try to flip us once every few minutes which always made me a bit nervous. I never liked that when you flipped you could easily get thrown in to other people, and I was always scared of someone (including myself) getting seriously injured. Well, the other couple that was on the banana boat was a couple we had met on the ship that was on their honeymoon. My girlfriend was in the front of the banana boat, followed by me, Jodie, & her fiance Mario in the back. Well, we had flipped a few times, and were getting close to our thirty minutes being up. So our driver floored it, and we were flying. I guess you could call it the finale of our trip. We were on a straightaway for like 45 seconds when he finally flipped us. All I remember is hitting the water so hard that I could not figure out where I was at first. After I finally popped out of the water, I saw my girlfriend's head pop out, and then I located Jodie. I started looking around for Mario for about 5 seconds and I started getting scared. His head didn't pop out of the water. 10 seconds. Nowhere to be seen. 15 seconds. Now his fiance Jodie started to become really frightened and the driver of the boat had no idea where he was. Finally, about 20 seconds after, we see Mario walking on the beach in his life preserver about a half mile behind us. He had fallen off 30 seconds before we crashed and we were having so much fun that we didn't even notice! I know this gets off the topic of the thread, but the dentures story reminded me of it. I hope it's as funny to you as it was to me.

Myself and DW were aboard Carnival's Celebration this past Halloween when we saw a woman who was being spray painted by the tatoo artist all over. She was done in strips like a cat or Jaguar and was topless although the art work made it difficult to tell. She did have a large following until security advised her to cover up.:o

We were aboard RCCL Grandeur of the Seas last winter out of New Orleans. There were about 25 cross dressing couples on our cruise. We would see them together as Men during the day, but at dinner the "women" would be in full regalia, some of them were even better looking than the other women on the ship. They were all over 50.

I love the dentures story!!

• 2 weeks later...
...so I was walking down to the restaurant with my stuffed bird on the shoulder of my life jacket, trying to keep my Burger King crown on with one hand, when this wig comes at my face from nowhere....:D

This made my day! Wish I'd seen you on our last cruise!!

We will be making our first cruise in April '05 and just cant wait to see some of these crazy things you guys have been relating. With folks from everywhere on the various cruises there is no doubt that, when you think you have seen it all you get to see more.

Thanks for sharing your stories, perhaps I will have one to share in May!

Harold