Golf Cart Cancelled unfortunately

BoopTennis

We will be in Grand Turk in early February on the Crown Princess. Before all the hurricanes, I had reserved a golf cart for this island from Karib for us and another couple to check out the island. I paid in full.

Unfortunately, I just received an email that due to the damage from the hurricanes they are cancelling all their golf cart reservations at this time. They did refund my $$ immediately (it was thru PayPal).

I feel bad for them, was looking forward to checking out the island. So at this point we will just get off the ship and check things out and plan as we go. They seem very reputable based on how they handled this cancellation, I hope soon they can get things up and running again.

I could have SWORN I saw them with a sign when we were there on the 7th but I could be wrong or maybe they just had people complaining or it was too much? I feel bad for them. That’s a lot of money to lose.

Does anyone know if Wet Money or Max Kart are doing rentals for 2018. Thanks

Max Kart was as of a week ago!

I actually have a rental next week that has not been refunded, hope they get up and running again and that a refund is forthcoming, I will stop by their place and let them know how well thought of they are spoken on CC next week!

Please let me know if they are up and running and what they tell you about next year. In their memo they specifically mentioned cancelling all 2018 reservations. Maybe they are going to get out of the business after end of year? I do hope they can get things up and running, we would love to still rent from them when we are there in Feb if things work out.

We have a reservation for Dec 5, 2017 and have not heard from them. I sent them an email today. Their website says they have cancelled all reservations for 2018 due to the carts being damaged. So not sure how they will have any available for us?? Looking at renting a small car at the port. Feel bad for the people of the Caribbean. Tourism is their livelihood. :(

Steel cruisin: just got a reply and it directed me back to their home page which states cancellations for 2018. Guess we will wait and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just received another email about the golf carts for December. Says “IT IS NOT CANCELLED!” [emoji106][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...