Ocean Medallion on Caribbean Princess

snowskier

It took, what, two weeks(?) to roll ***** out on Caribbean once they thought ***** was (finally) ready. Let's

see how long it takes on Regal once she gets back to Florida waters and if they happen to slip another

ship in while they wait for her.

But then, getting me from Gold to Black before I get on Regal next spring would be *nice*. :hearteyes:

I don't even think they are waiting till it gets back to FL waters. It just got back to the US this morning and in my opinion, they probably already have a crew ready to get onboard and start the process

We will be boarding the Caribbean Princess on November 11th for the two week Circle Caribbean Cruise.

How, When and Where do you set up your Ocean Medallian Profile?

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=56532676&postcount=2

Or, in the alternative, I like "Go to Customer Service and act dumb". :halo:

If she does, then she probably will want the color-coded Medallion with the matching plastic case.

IMG_3019.JPG

I still have the blue one from when I was on the Regal last year. They gave them to us when we checked in along with a nice Princess neck strap to hold them. They also gave us a clear plastic card holder so there was no need to punch a hole in the card like in the past.

I still have the blue one from when I was on the Regal last year. They gave them to us when we checked in along with a nice Princess neck strap to hold them. They also gave us a clear plastic card holder so there was no need to punch a hole in the card like in the past.

From what I've read, isn't the size of the Medallion slightly larger than a quarter and a little thicker?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got off 20 day back to back 10/8 TO  10/28 and the medallion does fine opening door...otherwise used card....Be CAREFUL USING LOYALTY MINUTES FOR PLATINUM/ELITE...RECEIVED 250 MINUTES NOT UNLIMITED....EVERYONE LOSING MINUTES...HAD TO HAVE INTERNET HELP INSTALL A LOGOUT...ALL 8 AT OUR TABLE LOST THEIR MINUTES...TOOK 5 DAYS TO HAVE OURS RESTORED...GOOD LUCK....THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO UNLIMITED MINUTES