Sapphire Princess Suites

mrsmagoo1

Hi,

I am looking into my first Princess cruise next June. I have a question regarding the Suite layout. The website's diagram has text that states the illustration is different than the actual suite.

My question is in regards to the Vista, Premium and Penthouse suites on the Sapphire (the ones available on my sailing). How is the privacy between the bed and the couch? Are they separate rooms or is it a curtain separating the two?

Also, any feedback on these categories is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

The "bedroom" is separated from the "sitting room" with a heavy curtain; there is no door between the two rooms. Generally speaking, the layout of the Vista and Premium is identical. The Penthouse is larger, and I think that is the category with a dining table, or maybe the dining table is in the Owners Suite. The illustration is the "typical" suite layout. Depending on the location, they do vary a bit. We generally get an aft Vista since they are in the location we prefer. YouTube has videos of Princess cabins, including suites, so you can get an idea of the different cabins and categories.

Thanks for the feedback. I notice when I select a room the Premium is listed at 704 sq feet, the Vista at 527 and Penthouse at 555. It could be the particular rooms Princess auto selected. Are the balconies relatively the same across these three, sq footage wise?

If the Premium suite is the one in front of the ship all the way forward the extra sq. footage is actually balcony. It has a completely different layout and the bedroom is separated from the sitting area by a short hallway and a door. I liked the layout but not the forward location.

If the Premium suite is the one in front of the ship all the way forward the extra sq. footage is actually balcony. It has a completely different layout and the bedroom is separated from the sitting area by a short hallway and a door. I liked the layout but not the forward location.

Thanks for this info!