Future Cruise Deposit Form

trbarton

Wondering if anyone has a copy of the FCD form or someone on a cruise can take a blank copy & scan it so that others could use it prior to boarding the ship?

This would be of great benefit to other people.

Tom😎

Wondering if anyone has a copy of the FCD form or someone on a cruise can take a blank copy & scan it so that others could use it prior to boarding the ship?

Since you can’t use it until you’re on the ship, I don’t see the benefit to having the form pre-cruise. You don’t need it anyway since you can use Princess@Sea to buy an FCD without going to the Future Sales Desk.

The Future Cruise Deposit is only available for passengers on that sailing.

I pick up a form from the Future Cruise desk, fill it in, drop it off in the box at the desk, and get a confirmation email that it has gone through.

Tom😎

Again, Google can be your friend.. :cool: http://www.protravelnetwork.com/jessicasaystravel/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Future-Cruise-Credit-form-2016.pdf

When you purchase a FCD it is immediately charged to your credit card/debit card you used to secure your expenses when boarding the current cruise. You may however elect to use a different means to pay for the FCD when you purchase it. It will not show on your current folio. If you booked the current cruise through a TA, they will receive a notice that you bought an FCD automatically. You can however elect to not notify them if you choose.

On our cruise on the Caribbean Princess in August, the future cruise consultant preprinted the forms for us and delivered them to our cabin. I don't know if he did this for all passengers or just those of us who used a FCD to book the cruise. I thought it was a nice touch. We still had one deposit remaining each but I like to keep at least two on hand.

Ken,

Thank you very much for posting a link to the form.

For anyone doing a BVE & wanting to purchase a FCD having the form pre-printed out it’s easy as you can just hand it in the the staff person in the terminal without having to make a trip to find the form & fill it out. I was told if your on BVE to write that where you would normally put your stateroom number.

Thanks again Ken!

Tom😎

Ken,

Thank you very much for posting a link to the form.

For anyone doing a BVE & wanting to purchase a FCD having the form pre-printed out it’s easy as you can just hand it in the the staff person in the terminal without having to make a trip to find the form & fill it out. I was told if your on BVE to write that where you would normally put your stateroom number.

Thanks again Ken!

Tom😎

Glad there is more than one way to do it but find it very easy as we walk thru the ship to stop by the desk and complete forms for me and DW

No as it is not charged to your portfolio it is charged direct to the credit card on file and not added to your cruise portfolio.
This is because technically, it’s a cruise booking and not an onboard expenditure. Different accounting systems.

• 10 months later...
We have a FCD form along with our documents for our upcoming cruise on our cruise personaliser, so can take one ready prepared when we board (if we wish).

It states $100 for USD, CAD, AUD, NZD, €100 and £75.

Right. The current form is available in your Cruise Personalizer.

another reason to not need a future cruise deposit form early is because they have them available in the cabin once you are on board. Also,. during your entire cruise you can walk by the desk set up and pick up a form fill it out and drop it in the box. Some of the ships allow you to fill it out in your cabin and place it in the mailbox outside the cabin and it will get picked up and processed accordingly.

You purchase the FCD in the currency you plan to book your cruise in, so you would only purchase an FCD in AUD if you plan to book your next cruise in AUD.

Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking about the currency exchange advantage but since I would likely book with U S Princess in the future, I better book in US $.

It is - we've used our FCD that we paid for in AU$'s for cruises leaving numerous ports overseas as well as those in Aus.

Cheers

Owiecar

The currency in which you buy your FCD would be based on what currency you plan to book in. It has nothing to do with where you plan to travel since an FCD in any currency can be used to book a Princess cruise leaving anywhere in the world.

On my recent cruise, the FCC person was willing to allow me to purchase a credit for someone NOT on the cruise with me. All I needed was her Captain Circle number.

Another thread a few weeks ago said there was a recent change to allow this.