how long will my premier offers continue?

cruzn buckeye

My last cruise was sept 17. Since then I have been receiving Premier offers. My latest round takes me through sept. this year. However, the friends and family that i go with are not able to go. some are actually going to Alaska. My question is will i continue to get offers up to sept for cruises after sept? Or will they discontinue after the sept cruise dates? There are some I would like to go on, but the rates for a single are high for me. Hoping to get October offers... anyone know? If i had someone to go with, i would probably book one.

There will be Premiers in October and beyond however getting an invite is not guaranteed although I would guess the more points or theos you generated on your September cruise the more likely you will be included in the next round of offers. My last Carnival cruise was in June 2017 and I received a PMI (Free Inside / 5,000+ points) bounce back offer at the end of the cruise. I did not book the bounce back and let it expire unused. I was receiving Premier invites the last couple rounds but fell off the invite list this last round (February 2018 invites). Also possible that I fell off the invite list based on number of cruises. I was on 5 Carnival cruises in 2016 and only 1 in 2017.