Horseshoe bay ?

metsgiants

I've been here years ago and took the bus. It was easy to do and cheap. I just can't remember how to do it . I have 3 kids now . Twin 4 year olds and a 6 year old.

1. Which #bus to horseshoe bay ?

2. Do I pay the driver or get tickets before ?

3 . Will it be a pain with the children in your opinion to take bus ?

4. Prices ?

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would take one of the mini buses. $7 per person, and they drop you at the bottom of the hill at the beach. And also pick up there (no walk up the hill).

Easy.

When you get off the ship and walk the entrance to the pier, there will be people asking if you need anything. Just tell them mini-bus to Horseshoe Bay. There will be a row of them. Once one is loaded, it leaves and the next one starts loading.

I've been here years ago and took the bus. It was easy to do and cheap. I just can't remember how to do it . I have 3 kids now . Twin 4 year olds and a 6 year old.

1. Which #bus to horseshoe bay ?

2. Do I pay the driver or get tickets before ?

3 . Will it be a pain with the children in your opinion to take bus ?

4. Prices ?

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree with the last post. Take the $7 minibus. Or with the small children a taxi might be somewhat more expensive but could be less stressful. Both the private minibuses and taxis go to the bottom of the hill and pick up there. Just pay the minibus or taxi driver cash.

The public buses have become problematic. Years ago they put on express public buses to the beach and cruise passengers were arriving on smaller ships. Now they will limit the number of tourists that can get on a bus. Plus there is a bus shortage. Bus runs get cancelled every day.