More than 1 reservation for Candles on a 17 day cruise?

Petoonya

We recently were on the 11 day Tahiti trip. We reserved one night at Candles when we boarded. The dining room manager approached us two more times in the first couple days and asked if we would like to make additional reservations. He made two more reservations for us, so we ate there 3 times and loved it each one. We are nobody special and didn't seek more than the one offered. Enjoy !

• 2 weeks later...

We were just on Wind Surf for 14 days and only ate in the main dining room 3 times. They kept asking us if we would like to go to Stella or Candles again, and we did until we worked through the menu.

Delicious.

Also of course there were 2 superb deck barbecues with the best lobster I can remember and one under the stars dinner.

• 2 weeks later...
We were just on Wind Surf for 14 days and only ate in the main dining room 3 times. They kept asking us if we would like to go to Stella or Candles again, and we did until we worked through the menu.

Delicious.

Also of course there were 2 superb deck barbecues with the best lobster I can remember and one under the stars dinner.

You’re making me jealous! We were in the Surf last year on our way to Venice (from Rome) and they had the best Bar-B-Q food we have ever had on land or sea. No issues with multiple dinners at Candles either. Sailing to Europe with Princess this year but plan on more Wind Star next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums