Bubbles program, can kids use their own larger cups from home?

LongHill44

According to Carnival.com:

Upon purchasing Bottomless Bubbles, a sticker will be placed on the guest's Sail & Sign card. In all areas where beverage service is offered, guests may show the Bottomless Bubbles sticker and receive a glass of the carbonated soft drink of their choice. Juices may also be requested. One 16-ounce glass will be served at a time (10-ounce glass for juice) and only to the guest whose name appears on the Sail & Sign card with the Bottomless Bubbles sticker attached.

Go to the Carnival.com site and do your research.

I haven't seen hand held. My experience is they will fill a glass if you give them an insulated one they will pour from an already open can first then open a new can. I have never seen them fill a 32 oz full. Just one can and what ever partial.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Forums mobile app

They filled my son’s 32 oz cup on the Magic and Vista.

They do fill it with a lot of ice, but to answer your question - yes they will fill a refillable cup. They are very popular now.

Tip: I bought the Yeti knock-offs from Sam’s Club then bought the Yeti straw lids. They fit perfectly. I also used my label maker and put my son’s name on the bottom of the cup.

According to Carnival.com:

Upon purchasing Bottomless Bubbles, a sticker will be placed on the guest's Sail & Sign card. In all areas where beverage service is offered, guests may show the Bottomless Bubbles sticker and receive a glass of the carbonated soft drink of their choice. Juices may also be requested. One 16-ounce glass will be served at a time (10-ounce glass for juice) and only to the guest whose name appears on the Sail & Sign card with the Bottomless Bubbles sticker attached.

Go to the Carnival.com site and do your research.

There are plenty of rules and guideline set by Carnival that they, themselves, don't strictly adhere to. There's plenty of people on these boards who will tell you that they've had their personal cups & mugs filled with sodas and juices.

A lot of people don't even know about the Carnival FAQ's. More than just FAQ's, they are a large collection of rules and policies, so in their case, the term "FAQ's" is a bit misleading when you consider the information Carnival puts there.