Coupon books

Thanks, I didn't get the crown and anchor letter or the soda cups the past two cruises...I did mention about the soda cups to the cabin steward who had them in our room that very same night. We didn't even get our pins! :eek:

Soda cups and pins have nothing to do with the "coupon" offers.

You receive a souvenir soda cup when you have a beverage package.

You receive pins when you move up a C&A level, but often they are not given until requested. You can either ask the Loyalty Ambassador on board or call C&A when you get home. 800-526-9723

It is easy to overlook the letter in the pile of papers on your vanity when you arrive, but it is also easy to find it if you want to find it.

My family and I will have enough points to turn Emerald in the middle of our next cruise. Will we be considered Emerald half way through the cruise or will we have to wait to our next cruise to be Emerald? Just curious.

My family and I will have enough points to turn Emerald in the middle of our next cruise. Will we be considered Emerald half way through the cruise or will we have to wait to our next cruise to be Emerald? Just curious.

next cruise as points are not added until your return home

Thank you for posting them! I can confirm, I never received one, now I will ask for it if its not in my room on my next cruise, probably ask the cabin steward. Does anybody have the platinum and emerald one?

Here’s Platinum and Emerald from January 2018, Vision OTS. They are pretty much the same fleetwide.

cd2668a8669f995244bac5f87dea8825.jpg

f8ebb519221d2bccc1d1280e0a42519e.jpg

It seems to me if I had been cruising RCCL for awhile and using and enjoying the coupon books and then they suddenly disappeared, I would ask..."Where is my coupon book?" I am sure someone would then tell me about the new system. I am not trying to be rude, but as my dear old mother always said," you have a tongue in your head , use it! " This advice can be applied to many situations. :D