How to Cancel a specialty dining reservation made online

zuccarc

We have two cabins with SPD and I made reservations for four (online) at the three restaurants we wanted to eat at. We all have the SPD plan. We've all decided that, instead of one of the specialty restaurants, we would like to use one of the reservations for Cirque and just pay the slight upcharge. I have to cancel one of our specialty reservations in order not to be charged the total amount for the dinner and show at Le Cirque. Is there a way I can cancel online or do I have to call NCL?

You can also cancel once on board at Guest Services as long as it's more than 24 hours prior. Per NCL's terms and conditions:

Dining Terms & Conditions

Refunds and Cancellation Fees

For standard dinner reservations, cancellations of dinner reservations must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled dining time. If cancellation occurs with less than 24 hours’ notice, the full price of the cover per guest will be charged to the guest's folio.

For pre-paid reservations, cancellations must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled dining time to receive a full refund. If cancellation occurs with less than 24 hours’ notice, no refund will be issued.

For Ultimate Dining Packages, no refunds are available if fewer restaurants are visited.

Tracy