Getaway Haven Sundeck....????

trician24

We were on the Epic in Feb. and looking at pictures it seems the Haven pool area on the Getaway is different. Most of the loungers are on the sundeck as compared to pool level on the Epic.

My DH and I were wondering are there showers on the sundeck to at least get wet while laying out? It would seem to be a task to go down the stairs to the pool each time you wanted to cool off. We are thinking of the "away" ships for next year but really liked the Haven set up on the Epic.

Thanks for looking! I had the feeling there wasn't any but couldn't tell from what I saw online. My DH is a man of little risk and changes don't come easy. When it finds something he likes he sticks with it. I have a feeling we will be back on the Epic next year and play it safe for him.

Thanks for looking! I had the feeling there wasn't any but couldn't tell from what I saw online. My DH is a man of little risk and changes don't come easy. When it finds something he likes he sticks with it. I have a feeling we will be back on the Epic next year and play it safe for him.

Keep in mind it’s just down the stairs from the sun deck to the pool in the Getaway Haven. It’s a very short walk to the showers.

Thanks. I know it is a short walk down the stairs but I am also concerned about the pool area having tables / dining. Can you eat there all day?

I was thinking if the sun deck had a shower then my husband could rinse off to cool down. Wondering how crowded that area gets. I know it depends on time of year, the itinerary etc. etc. I have also heard many Haven guests purchase Vibe passes.

Thanks. I know it is a short walk down the stairs but I am also concerned about the pool area having tables / dining. Can you eat there all day?

I was thinking if the sun deck had a shower then my husband could rinse off to cool down. Wondering how crowded that area gets. I know it depends on time of year, the itinerary etc. etc. I have also heard many Haven guests purchase Vibe passes.

On the end of the pool area where you go back into the bar is an outdoor dining area. It was never very crowded, nor was the sundeck. There are also bathrooms topside on the sundeck, as well as towels. You don’t need to bring any from your stateroom.