Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

When I added my # it said Pending, takes up to 24 hrs. so will see what happens tomorrow. i copied down our past cruises, except one, can't recall the exact date the rest I did photo albums or a scrapbook for them. Per a phone call a week ago, she assured me our past cruises were in the system even though the Web site hadn't been updated. On my Princess cruises I thought daughter & I got $100 OBC ( Invoice shows $100 OBC ) yet in the planner, it took $150 off the tours I booked.,

Gay

Upon checking my email this evening, I found four separate emails from RCCL canceling every My Time dinner reservation for four of my grandchildren (six are in our group) that I made two months ago for our July cruise. Including those four, the group is 15 people.

There is no rhyme or reason to anything within cruise planner right now. I will call them in the morning. I am not going to try and fix this on line.

The website still has problems. I can log in, but the number of cruise days is blank. It also does not show my C&A status (says pending). Also, none of my completed cruises are listed. Hopefully RCCL will get their website straightened out soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Upon checking my email this evening, I found four separate emails from RCCL canceling every My Time dinner reservation for four of my grandchildren (six are in our group) that I made two months ago for our July cruise. Including those four, the group is 15 people.

There is no rhyme or reason to anything within cruise planner right now. I will call them in the morning. I am not going to try and fix this on line.

Were you waitlisted for main or late seating? I had this happen recently when some of cleared a waitlist but the rest did not. The email just said that MyTime was cancelled and nothing about clearing the waitlist. So, we had to call to get it fixed. RCI IT strikes again!

For three weeks I have been attempting to get into my account. Still shows I have zero past cruises and no upcoming cruises, which I do. I use the old URL to get to the cruise planner, but when I click on anything else, I get kicked into the new system. after the initial 24 hours, it still tells me that my C&A number does not exist. I'm one cruise from Emerald, but my number does not exist... when will they realize this is NOT working. Put the old site back up, test the new one internally before putting this out to the public. I've become exhausted with this entire process.

The website still has problems. I can log in, but the number of cruise days is blank. It also does not show my C&A status (says pending). Also, none of my completed cruises are listed. Hopefully RCCL will get their website straightened out soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I called C&A a couple of weeks back and they walked me through this and got it all straightened out.

1) enter your C&A number online

2) immediately log out and log back in

I had also gotten “pending” when I first tried, but logging out and coming back in helped.

Also, your name and birthdate have to match your C&A record *exactly*, so that might be another thing holding things up. When I called, the agent was able to tell me what my online record needed to have in order to pull in my C&A details correctly.

To my surprise when I logged into http://www.royalcaribbean.com/account the whole site had changed. CNBC has been advertising consultants working with Royal and I can tell - it isn't ready for prime time and there was no notification this was coming. So all the future cruises have disappeared. Spouses have to use a separate email each for the account (No guest log in) and really its all a lot of bother for me. Had to get an IT ticket and was told "our site doesn't work well with Safari". I told them the Anthem has nothing but apple products littered around the ships - Ipads for the IQ terminals and imacs at guest services. So any one else want to weigh in????

Actually it IS working much better now than last week........... now that it is working better & I have gotten used to it, it's pretty good. It's just a work in progress & once you get used to it.... it'll be fine. I use Microsoft Edge & also Explorer both work fine.

I have to say that we do not like the new website, they have changed to many things, before everything you wanted to see on your reservation and future reservations was right there now you have to go to a different page to find what you are looking for. different page for C & A.,

The way I found out about the change to the website was thru a news article I read and nothing from RCL.

I still cannot access My Cruises. Can't use the old password, nor input a new one, nor request a new one. Spoke to an agent who tried to send me a request page, didn't work. So I said I'd just wait a while and call them back...may call this week.

I wish instead of paying new techs to make new pages, they'd just focus and on making the current site work well...duh!

To my surprise when I logged into www.royalcaribbean.com/account the whole site had changed. CNBC has been advertising consultants working with Royal and I can tell - it isn't ready for prime time and there was no notification this was coming. So all the future cruises have disappeared. Spouses have to use a separate email each for the account (No guest log in) and really its all a lot of bother for me. Had to get an IT ticket and was told "our site doesn't work well with Safari". I told them the Anthem has nothing but apple products littered around the ships - Ipads for the IQ terminals and imacs at guest services. So any one else want to weigh in????

How many spouses do you have? ;p

I like the site and the economical layout, but... it's just been so slow getting everything migrated and/or working on it. I understand that things can have bugs and such when you have a new release, but this has basically been customers doing the alpha testing for RCI.

It think it is awful. It keeps saying that my C&A number isn't correct, I enter it again and it says that it's pending. Next time I log in it starts all over again.

The old site was bad but I think this is worse!

It has slowly improved but still has some bugs. I like the pages showing my upcoming cruises and my past cruises but cannot search for a new cruise. I finally got into the registration for our set sail pass, the first week was nothing but error messages each time I tried. Cruise planner is finally appearing but have not been able to navigate beyond initial info.

Maybe next week!:D

Sherri:)

I have to go in circles to access Cruise Planner on Chrome and still can't get in. I log-in and then hit cruise planner, it makes me put in all of my information. When I do, it takes me back to the original page and I go through the whole things again. I've tried several times. It worked for me on Firefox, but I never could get it to work on Chrome.