Online booking question

I'm ready to book a cabin and know which one I want. On the USA Royal Caribbean website, where or how can I select a particular cabin? I've looked high and low but only see Royal's choices in any category with no way of entering a different cabin number. Can I choose my cabin online or must I call Royal's sTAs. I know other cabins are available from viewing different websites.

Are you sure the cabin is available and not already booked by someone else? They usually give you a list of the available cabins. If the one you want is not listed you will have to give them a call.

Sadly you have to pick a cabin that THEY have listed then call and change it, convenient isn't it??:halo:

And make sure to pick a stateroom in the same exact category as the one you really want.

I was able to pick my cabin when I booked online.

Do you mean that you were able to type in a stateroom number and select it, or was the stateroom you picked displayed as one of the available options to select from?

Do you mean that you were able to type in a stateroom number and select it, or was the stateroom you picked displayed as one of the available options to select from?

There was a floorplan map to pick from. Available rooms were pickable and unavailable room were not. I assume that unavailable room were already booked by someone.

We have a big group of us going on the cruise. My cousin who is going told me his room number and I picked one of the closest rooms available. I think we ended up with like 7 or 8 boardwalk balcony rooms in a row on Harmony floor 11.

There was a floorplan map to pick from. Available rooms were pickable and unavailable room were not. I assume that unavailable room were already booked by someone.

We have a big group of us going on the cruise. My cousin who is going told me his room number and I picked one of the closest rooms available. I think we ended up with like 7 or 8 boardwalk balcony rooms in a row on Harmony floor 11.

OK, I understand. If you were using Royal's US site, the staterooms that showed as available were likely only a small subset of available staterooms. We used to be able to type in a stateroom number and it would tell us if it was available. They took that capability away from the US website. If you want to see many more available staterooms, check out Royal's UK website: http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk.

I know there are more cabins available then Royal's US website shows. When I select two cabins (BTW: Thanks for the Great TIP), I can change the cabin #s to ones not listed. This is aggravating that the US online site limits our choice if we select only one cabin.

I know there are more cabins available then Royal's US website shows. When I select two cabins (BTW: Thanks for the Great TIP), I can change the cabin #s to ones not listed. This is aggravating that the US online site limits our choice if we select only one cabin.

Have you checked this on Royal's US website within the last week or so? I'm curious if the latest incarnation of Royal's website still allows direct stateroom number selection when you choose to book two staterooms.