Jade or Pearl

cincicruisers

i am looking for 10 day Eastern/Southern Caribbean cruise. Jade and Pearl are going this itinerary, same time of year, and same price. They are equal in price and new islands for me. Is there a difference/preference for one of these ships?

I have only sailed Epic with NCL. I have sailed all classes of ships at RCCL if one of those ships can be used in to compare.

The two ships are very similar.

I haven't been on the Pearl for a few years, but was on the Jade last Summer. I'm trying to remember the differences, and without looking at the deck plans am struggling to think of many. The differences will be on things like the names of bars and whether they have water slides, things like that.

If I had to choose I'd go for the Jade purely because it was refurbished more recently.

They are both quite different to the Epic. Smaller and with more traditional entertainment (a different show each night in the theatre with early and late shows).

Pearl does not have a water slide if that is important to you. I liked the crew on the Pearl better but of course the crew changes.

Jade has a better buffet layout and the Bliss lounge is where the trivia, etc. is done so that leaves the atrium relatively calm and relaxing.

My room on the Pearl was spotless and my room on the Jade had some issues. But that is cabin specific.

Public areas on both look great.

Pearl does not have a water slide if that is important to you. I liked the crew on the Pearl better but of course the crew changes.

Jade has a better buffet layout and the Bliss lounge is where the trivia, etc. is done so that leaves the atrium relatively calm and relaxing.

My room on the Pearl was spotless and my room on the Jade had some issues. But that is cabin specific.

Public areas on both look great.

No water slide on Jade now either.

Just got off the Pearl for the second time recently. Did Alaska out of Seattle and the Western Carribean out of New Orleans. It is beautiful and awesome!! I have not been on the Jade but would go back to the Pearl in a heartbeat!!! It was my 24th cruise. Love NCL!!!