Live - Adventure Finds A Way - 3/10/18

I can't believe I missed this live! I was following @ourtwosuitcases on Instagram and didn't even think to tune into the CruiseLifeRick Live review!

Another amazing adventure was had by all and while the hangovers will fade, the memories and friendships will not. Thank you so much for sharing and taking us all along with you!

I also hope to one day run into "The Squad" and look forward to following along on the upcoming Symphony adventure.

I can't believe I missed this live! I was following @ourtwosuitcases on Instagram and didn't even think to tune into the CruiseLifeRick Live review!

Another amazing adventure was had by all and while the hangovers will fade, the memories and friendships will not. Thank you so much for sharing and taking us all along with you!

I also hope to one day run into "The Squad" and look forward to following along on the upcoming Symphony adventure.

Yup. Instastories will be used on Symphony as well. Lots of good feedback on those from Adventure. Glad you are following along across all platforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’ll Rick. Is the adventure using the smart check in system and leaving the keys at the room door? Also, are they using the wow bands? Thanks!

No WOW bands, SeaPass cards given at check-in.

You witnessed most of them live, but the collage is so much more powerful!

944d2e391918b022cc9797e509381992.jpg

Rick, your live reviews are awesome and you seem like a really cool guy with a great attitude.

Please don't take this the wrong way but I don't think this collage will help in your

search for Mrs. C

Rick, your live reviews are awesome and you seem like a really cool guy with a great attitude.

Please don't take this the wrong way but I don't think this collage will help in your

search for Mrs. C

Haha. Pshh she ain’t worth my time if this bothers her.

Meanwhile you’re leaving fellas in you wake! Dudes were ripe on this one starting the first night!

Hahaha. Well at least we always have a place to stay in Old San Juan! ;)

I wonder what everyone will think when you post that video (the other one)...

Hahaha. Well at least we always have a place to stay in Old San Juan! ;)

I wonder what everyone will think when you post that video (the other one)...

Well it can’t hurt people’s opinions of us 🤷*♂️

Well it can’t hurt people’s opinions of us 🤷*♂️

Chase, I have refrained from bombarding the group chat with the updates, but let’s just say this is not the first time I received this in the last few days...and yes it’s a GIF!

46c4fd382284bcdfb32d3715188c0702.jpg

Oh it’s launch will be known. If you were on the Adventure of the Seas last week, some things may become clearer, or maybe you will just be more confused!

Us fellas still need to finalize some scenes

search for Mrs. C

Haha. Pshh she ain’t worth my time if this bothers her.

I am definitely not bothered by a quality bromance! ;)

That’s what I’m talking about. I need a lady DFW...

Now, how do you feel about pigeons?

55868d375d1cc08c25bdea784be2bc41.jpg

LOL As long as you don't try to bring one home as a pet, you can play with your avian friends in their natural habitat as much as you want! :')

Very happily married and older. But I love the Pigeon Park in Old San Juan. It doesn't look like the pigeon food booth was open while you were there. When you purchase a bag of food, you will see how much they REALLY LIKE you.

Another wonderful review Rick and Squad! Thank you for sharing your adventures and photos. :D

Very happily married and older. But I love the Pigeon Park in Old San Juan. It doesn't look like the pigeon food booth was open while you were there. When you purchase a bag of food, you will see how much they REALLY LIKE you.

Another wonderful review Rick and Squad! Thank you for sharing your adventures and photos. :D

Oh we purchased the food. I think a lot of the chaos that transpired will come through on video.

I am not going to even try to lie, this was the morning after Señor Frogs and my vitals were barely registering, so much of the experience is a blur. However, the heard of screaming school children there on a trip will forever hold a place in my memory.

Rick I love your wardrobe! You have a great fashion sense. This latest picture of your Bomb Pop shirt is amazing! May I ask where I can get one of those for someone?

Search Grand Finale on Amazon. Enjoy!