Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Posted on the "unofficial" RC blog.

Beginning in March 2018, Royal Caribbean will begin offering an enhanced guest account that will, "deliver many capabilities of our digital cruise experience, to simplify the guest experience online and to allow guests to quickly access features and information."

The one login can be used for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises apps and websites. It promises to bring them everything guests need from loyalty (Crown & Anchor) information, personalized itineraries and details – all with just one account login.

In addition, Royal Caribbean has simplified and strengthened the account security and password reset processes to ensure guest information is safe and accessible.

Guests may experience new functionality while it is being trialed beginning as early as March 7, 2018 who have upcoming reservations.

Royal Caribbean has also hinted that additional digital enhancements are coming in the months to follow. Other enhancements include the ability to book anything imaginable from a smart phone and more.

Does this mean the sites will be sharing bugs?

Posted on the "unofficial" RC blog.

Beginning in March 2018, Royal Caribbean will begin offering an enhanced guest account that will, "deliver many capabilities of our digital cruise experience, to simplify the guest experience online and to allow guests to quickly access features and information."

The one login can be used for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises apps and websites. It promises to bring them everything guests need from loyalty (Crown & Anchor) information, personalized itineraries and details – all with just one account login.

In addition, Royal Caribbean has simplified and strengthened the account security and password reset processes to ensure guest information is safe and accessible.

Guests may experience new functionality while it is being trialed beginning as early as March 7, 2018 who have upcoming reservations.

Royal Caribbean has also hinted that additional digital enhancements are coming in the months to follow. Other enhancements include the ability to book anything imaginable from a smart phone and more.

Does this mean the sites will be sharing bugs?

They already do :)

steve

Just read this

https://cruisefever.net/royal-caribb...unts-into-one/

Beginning this month, Royal Caribbean is rolling out Universal Guest Accounts that will give cruisers just one login for both Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises accounts.

This one login will be good for both cruise line’s apps and websites, giving you an enhanced digital cruise experience. Royal Caribbean is putting all of your essential cruise information in one place. It will include everything you need from loyalty (Crown & Anchor) information, personalized itineraries and details, all with just one account login.

The merger will begin to take place as early as March 7, 2018 for those who have upcoming reservations. The merged logins are on a trial basis so they will not be rolled out to everyone at once.

Royal Caribbean also stated that they are working on other enhancements that will be rolled out over the next few months. Enhancements will include the ability to book “anything imaginable” from your smart phone.

Just read this

https://cruisefever.net/royal-caribb...unts-into-one/

Beginning this month, Royal Caribbean is rolling out Universal Guest Accounts that will give cruisers just one login for both Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises accounts.

This one login will be good for both cruise line’s apps and websites, giving you an enhanced digital cruise experience. Royal Caribbean is putting all of your essential cruise information in one place. It will include everything you need from loyalty (Crown & Anchor) information, personalized itineraries and details, all with just one account login.

The merger will begin to take place as early as March 7, 2018 for those who have upcoming reservations. The merged logins are on a trial basis so they will not be rolled out to everyone at once.

Royal Caribbean also stated that they are working on other enhancements that will be rolled out over the next few months. Enhancements will include the ability to book “anything imaginable” from your smart phone.

No indication that it will work?

Just read this https://cruisefever.net/royal-caribb...unts-into-one/

This one login will be good for both cruise line’s apps and websites, giving you an enhanced digital cruise experience.

Here's a radical suggestion: how about one website that actually WORKS??!

Just went online yesterday to check in online for a cruise in April and another in May. The one in April said Sea Pass not available, call back later, but I did print my luggage tags. The May cruise allowed me to print my sea Pass but the luggage tickets were not available. Hope this merger improves service like this. It is a 25 minute trip for me to get to the closest internet cafe with a printer. Of course I had received emails for both cruises telling me to check in and print out the required forms. Maybe next week.

I think I have it - all blue screen, I have just had to do revalidation of password and a security question.... and I just received a confirmation email saying "Did you know this same account can also be used for Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises? Happy travels."

It just has 3 headings across the top.... Dashboard, Cruises and Settings.

It shows I have 2 upcoming bookings (I have 5) and it says I have no past cruises!!!

By the cruise details you click on Stateroom details - it just shows your name, the cabin # and that it is a balcony. No link to deckplans so you can't see location any more.

By one of my bookings I cannot even see my stateroom details

Manually add a missing cruise and a big blue button appears saying "pay remaining balance" - even on cruises booked via a TA!

It then pulls in my past cruises

It will not let me add my Celebrity cruise

Teething problems!!

So far not impressed!

Edited by little britain

Here's a radical suggestion: how about one website that actually WORKS??!

Yes! For the last 2 years, my C&A profile address has been showing ‘Apt 1602’ in the address line 2 field. No ... I live in a house.

Numerous calls and requests to C&A line, and NO ONE has been able to remove it. Lots of promises .... no result.

I logged in, Had to re-enter some info. I'm a bit surprised that when it asks for your date of birth the year only has 2 digits. I wonder if 15 year olds will get a senior discount for being 103, or if 101 year old's can use the Adventure Ocean.

I haven't booked a new reservation online in awhile, but the 24 hour courtesy hold is back, if it was gone.

It just has 3 headings across the top.... Dashboard, Cruises and Settings.

It shows I have 2 upcoming bookings (I have 5) and it says I have no past cruises!!!

B

I should have resisted looking. I show only one upcoming cruise and no previous cruises. Should be 4 and 16. I need to call Crown and Anchor today anyway, I need to see if my OBC from my credit card is there.

Why don’t they combine the rewards programs too so you can earn points together from both lines

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Amen! Crazy why one company can’t combine loyalty. It all goes to the same bottom line overall. I know the way it works now is their advantage but come on help the cruiser out a bit here! 😀

Ok back to the “combined” websites. Thank you

I should have resisted looking. I show only one upcoming cruise and no previous cruises. Should be 4 and 16. I need to call Crown and Anchor today anyway, I need to see if my OBC from my credit card is there.

Got the email that I have logged in, clicked on the link. It now shows Diamond Status

Past cruise seems ok now in terms of cruises. In terms of points earned, it lists newer cruises with 1 point per day and my first 4 cruises show up as 1 point each under the old total. I'm starting to get in the air approaching D+ , I don't see that listed anywhere. I think I am an around 117 points.

I'm missing 3 up coming cruises. There is a button to search for them, but you need the reservation number. Will have to see if I have that at home.