Standard Activities

silby

We are doing our final planning for our May 12th 25th Anniversary Cruise. First time PG cruisers and are so excited!

I keep reading about standard activities on the different islands however I can't find any official documentation on what to expect. I want to plan our excursions around some of these, however without details it is difficult.

I assume one or more of the islands has a free bbq on the beach? I read something about a moonfish?

Where can I find documentation on all of these free activities?

Thanks!

The PG has some standard on board activities. You can sign up to tour the galley. They have a moon fish carving demo on the pool deck. At a few stops they have a local dance group come on board. They of course have a piano bar and an onboard band.

The off ship organized activities are either at Taha'a when most go to Motu Mahana which is a great day at the beach with alcohol, barbecue, etc. or the motu at Bora Bora. Other than those two off ship activities you have to organize other excursions either through the ship or via a private excursion.

One day the chef receives a large moonfish, and then he does a demo as he cuts up the enormous fish. That's onboar.

Motu Mahana, at Taha'a, is the full day beach picnic, included in the price.

There's also a simpler, but beautiful, beach opportunity on Bora Bora which is included as well, weather permitting.