Coupon books

What ever happened to the coupon books we used to get, did they stop giving them?

The coupons are now loaded on your sea pass card and a list of them is left in you cabin. It has been like that for a while, based on your cruise list, you have cruised multiple times since they made this change.

No, I didn't know they were loaded onto our cards, nobody mentioned that to me nor did I read here of the change. I guess you can say since I have cruised a few times, I have wasted them because I thought they weren't given any longer.

Bob, I will ask for a print out. ;)

No, I didn't know they were loaded onto our cards, nobody mentioned that to me nor did I read here of the change. I guess you can say since I have cruised a few times, I have wasted them because I thought they weren't given any longer.

Bob, I will ask for a print out. ;)

Maybe you should read the C & A letter in your room when you board (both sides).

Does that answer your question? Based on your previous cruise list, you would already have seen this.

Maybe you should read the C & A letter in your room when you board (both sides).

Did you both roll out of the wrong side of the bed today?

My experience - when we arrived at our room there was a letter from the Crown and Anchor Society. Across the top of the letter it said "Your Onboard Offers are Loaded on Your Seapass Card". The letter detailed the offers available.

Ours were automatically applied, or maybe the server can see the offers and choose to apply them. For example, we bought two beers and he handed me the receipt and said "you have a buy-one-get-one-free offer so you were only charged for one beer."

What happens if you prepay internet then you find you have a coupon for a discount, are you able to get the discount on board and apply the coupon rate?
No, you must purchase onboard to get the coupon discount.

Thanks Bob. I did get the discounted rate so all is good, am I allowed to give it to somebody else, such as my sister and brother in law?

You can give your internet access code to anyone you like.

The sheet in your room each time with all offers looks like this and there’s more on the back sometimes. I make a picture, like this one, and I have it on my phone. There are some I use every time like get a free picture, free wash and fold (on TAs), two free days of internet, BOGO specialty dinner, and buy a coke get one free. If you don’t see something like this in your cabin by bedtime the first evening, go to the Loyalty person and tell them you’d like the offers sheet for your C and A level.

1fcffc49411655fa87ced6d3c37dd523.jpg

What ever happened to the coupon books we used to get, did they stop giving them?

Are you Diamond? Your list will look mostly like this: (internet is different, but you said that you are purchasing that pre-cruise anyway)

Anthem_Diamond_sheet.jpg