Crown and Anchor Stats?

rorito

You never hear anyone say the number of C&A members who have achieved Pinnacle. All people want to know is how many have reached Pinnacle......not the number of active cruises. That would be impossible for any level. But it's a Top Top Secret. Surely there's a database that could easily give the #s. Oh.......I forgot.....RCI doesn't have the best technology.....especially now.

You never hear anyone say the number of C&A members who have achieved Pinnacle. All people want to know is how many have reached Pinnacle......not the number of active cruises. That would be impossible for any level. But it's a Top Top Secret. Surely there's a database that could easily give the #s. Oh.......I forgot.....RCI doesn't have the best technology.....especially now.
The Oasis LA says one thousand and a half Pinnacle Club members during the top tier party.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

The Oasis LA says one thousand and a half Pinnacle Club members during the top tier party.

And do you think that's accurate

..or even close? I don't. Especially now with so many achieving PC every day. Why it's such a secret......who knows.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Forums mobile app

..or even close? I don't. Especially now with so many achieving PC every day. Why it's0 such a secret......who knows.

I have no reason not to believe it. PC membership does eventually expire.

FWIW, I've only seen one PC ascension in the last 6-7 months. And that represents 15 cruises.

During that time frame I know that at least one member has passed

Edited by John&LaLa

Expires how? All most want to know is how many have achieved the status.....not how many are current. No different than the other tiers.
I was just referring to how many are current.

Pretty sure you know what I meant by expires.

Personally, I'm mainly interested in the current number. Pretty sure that was the OP's question.

..or even close? I don't. Especially now with so many achieving PC every day. Why it's such a secret......who knows.

Royal just keeps it a well guarded secret... Years ago, maybe 10-12, there was some total numbers each level talked about on Cruise Critic, though not sure how accurate there were...

Edited by ONECRUISER

I was just referring to how many are current.

Pretty sure you know what I meant by expires.

Personally, I'm mainly interested in the current number

I don't know how RCI could know how many are current. And how would that be important? When they talk about the other tiers do you think they're talking about how many are current? Why it needs to be such a closely guarded secret leads me to believe they really don't know.

They've been quoting ten million lately.

Still a total wouldn't be accurate. People die, lots of them. Also I know my daughter had 3 different Crown & Anchor numbers, 2 of which had all her Diamond Plus cruises. Then kids, my other daughter and son have only 2 cruises on Royal, are Diamond Plus but haven't sailed since week of 9/11 2001

I don't know how RCI could know how many are current. And how would that be important? When they talk about the other tiers do you think they're talking about how many are current?
I don't lose sleep over it. [emoji6]

And once again, the only number I'm interested in is current members

None of us lose sleep over it. Still curious how current numbers are important to you.

Not important, it just makes more sense to know how many there are out there on the high seas, not 6 feet under.

I really did not respond to this thread to argue. I just passed on information shared to the crowd at the top tier party. that is all.

My deceased mom is Platinum, after one cruise. Apparently her account was somehow linked to a woman that lives in Plano, TX. Hopefully it contributed points to the Texas person if she is still cruising at age 90. :D

I wonder how the C&A membership is culled out.

Does RCL drop memberships due to a certain years of inactivity, whatever that #s may be.

Do heirs or family members notify RCL of certain deaths. Got to have this in my will.

Does RCL have someone on staff to scan obituaries.

Maybe, at least in the US, have it tied in to Social Security data base. However, IT needs lots of improvement.

Better yet, when we cruise, a chip is imbedded in us that we are not aware and when that signal goes dead--one less member.:D:D:D

What do you think.

My kids went on their 1st RC cruise last year and automatically have our status after the 1st cruise which is Diamond until next years cruise when we achieve Diamond Plus then they are Diamond Plus! Lucky little buggers lol! There's a lot of dollars tied to that achievement they got after 1 cruise. I'll try to listen to what they say at the top tier event. I would think RC would be proud of how many people are in each tier it means we sail with them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My kids went on their 1st RC cruise last year and automatically have our status after the 1st cruise which is Diamond until next years cruise when we achieve Diamond Plus then they are Diamond Plus! Lucky little buggers lol! There's a lot of dollars tied to that achievement they got after 1 cruise. I'll try to listen to what they say at the top tier event. I would think RC would be proud of how many people are in each tier it means we sail with them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When the kids grow up and change addresses their level will change to their history.

Before they changed the policy they used to just drop down to Diamond.

I have no reason not to believe it. PC membership does eventually expire.

FWIW, I've only seen one PC ascension in the last 6-7 months. And that represents 15 cruises.

During that time frame I know that at least one member has passed

We have seen 3 ascensions in the last 6 months.

I am also curious as to how many have achieved Pinnacle no particular reason, just curious.

When the kids grow up and change addresses their level will change to their history.

Before they changed the policy they used to just drop down to Diamond.

Pretty sure that is the first time I've heard of that. Scuttlebut has usually been they remain at their 18 year old level, but can't move to next tier until they hit the required point level.

We have seen 3 ascensions in the last 6 months.

I am also curious as to how many have achieved Pinnacle no particular reason, just curious.

What I've seen a lot of is the post Pinnacle stratum presentations. 1050, 1400, etc..

those happen all the time on Oasis

We may be closing in on 1050 late next year