Sri lanka visa

brian1

Hi,I was brousing our CP last night,we are boarding QE Sin to Capetown on the 4th April.For some unknown reason I opened the visa section,knowing it was all ok anyway.It seems we need an ETA for Sri Lanka,I quickly applied and printed them off.What I can't understand is that we went there last year with P&O and didn't apply for anything,just got off ship onto tour bus.Probably why I thought we were on a visa free cruise.Just a heads up to everyone to double check everything,cheers,Brian.

Hi,I was brousing our CP last night,we are boarding QE Sin to Capetown on the 4th April.For some unknown reason I opened the visa section,knowing it was all ok anyway.It seems we need an ETA for Sri Lanka,I quickly applied and printed them off.What I can't understand is that we went there last year with P&O and didn't apply for anything,just got off ship onto tour bus.Probably why I thought we were on a visa free cruise.Just a heads up to everyone to double check everything,cheers,Brian.

My understanding is that this is a relatively new requirement. When we booked this trip there were no visa requirements except for China. Later we received an email from our travel agent notifying us of the need for the Sri Lankan visa. Luckily, as you saw, it is a quick and easy and relatively pan free process. I wish all visas were that easy! See you after Singapore!

My understanding is that this is a relatively new requirement. When we booked this trip there were no visa requirements except for China. Later we received an email from our travel agent notifying us of the need for the Sri Lankan visa. Luckily, as you saw, it is a quick and easy and relatively pan free process. I wish all visas were that easy! See you after Singapore!
Hi,it's a good job I am OCD about double checking things,lol.I didn't get any emails.This ETA has been around since 2012 but they seem to have recently applied it to cruises,cheers,Brian.

Hi,it's a good job I am OCD about double checking things,lol.I didn't get any emails.This ETA has been around since 2012 but they seem to have recently applied it to cruises,cheers,Brian.

I have friends on the QE world cruise and they were told the ship will process the Sri Lanka visa so I have alerted them to this thread. I will actually be meeting up with them in Colombo and have emailed them the link to the website so they can apply in advance if they want to...

Anne..

I have friends on the QE world cruise and they were told the ship will process the Sri Lanka visa so I have alerted them to this thread. I will actually be meeting up with them in Colombo and have emailed them the link to the website so they can apply in advance if they want to...

Anne..

Hi,well done for that.Why does it say on the CP to do it ourselves,giving the link and info to fill in?Confusing,hope we don't end up with 2 ETAs,that would be interesting.I think the system would reject a second application,cheers,Brian.