Board the ship at 2:00, it leaves at 5:00, when will the bags be in your room?

LongHill44

They can arrive really anytime between once you board until 7 or 8 in the evening.

Last cruise on Splendor, we had fttf and had the priority tags put on and I still didn't get my luggage until almost 6:30.

My wife's showed up around 4.

Depends upon many factors but 4 to 6 hours seems to be the normal time range. The dinning room dress codes are relaxed on the first night as people may not have bags yet. Best to carry on a few items for the day and not be dependent on bag delivery.

As others have stated, it will depend on the speed of the crew that day. You can wear shorts and t-shirts at dinner that one night. I usually put my bathing gear in my carry on, change into that in my room or a restroom, then change back to my embarkation outfit for dinner.

If you’re wearing your swim suits you may want to pack in a carry-on or backpack a change of clothes and any medicine or toiletries you may need before dinner. Check-in luggage USUALLY gets to your cabin by dinner but it’s good to have s back-up plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We plan to wear our swimming shorts when we board with the kids and we will have our carry-ons, just curious as to when we can expect our bags to be in the room, on average.

As others have said, no one can answer this. Sometimes bags come quickly, other times it is evening.