Royal Caribbean Takes Official Ownership of Largest Cruise Ship in the World, Sympho

LauraS

I maybe in the minority here but I would not want to cruise on this ship. The bigger ships with 4 to 6 thousand plus passengers are just to many people for my taste. I do not need 20 bars, I am happy with 6 to 8 and 3000 passengers. While Royal has put many things on ships not seen or done before just to much of a cattle call.

And if a emergency happens on the ship I do not believe as safe as smaller ships with a high upper level officer ratio to passengers. Even on land I like a mid size hotel vs thousands of rooms.

1) Can anyone confirm if Symphony has the Izumi Hibachi grills?

2) Is Sugar Beach included in Star Class benefits?

3) They have taken out Sabor in place is Sports Makers? Is El Loco Fresh the same as what Sabor was?

Yes to Hibachi.

El Loco Freh replaces the Wipeout Cafe and is free.

I maybe in the minority here but I would not want to cruise on this ship. The bigger ships with 4 to 6 thousand plus passengers are just to many people for my taste. I do not need 20 bars, I am happy with 6 to 8 and 3000 passengers. While Royal has put many things on ships not seen or done before just to much of a cattle call.

And if a emergency happens on the ship I do not believe as safe as smaller ships with a high upper level officer ratio to passengers. Even on land I like a mid size hotel vs thousands of rooms.

Agree Completely!

After spending 28 nights on Harmony.....I really don't care if i spend another night on a gargantuan ship.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk