AAmazing Nights

donaldsc

One way to get some idea is to look at which nights you are in port until fairly late. For example on your April 27 cruise my best guess would be that it would be in Hakodate or Busan. One of these could be your Azamazing evening and the other your White Night ( this is only a guess though).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

One way to get some idea is to look at which nights you are in port until fairly late. For example on your April 27 cruise my best guess would be that it would be in Hakodate or Busan. One of these could be your Azamazing evening and the other your White Night ( this is only a guess though).

That is what I guessed but hopefully we can get an official response from Azamara

DON

When do they normally post this information. We are on May 12th as well also the one after. I’m already looking at shore excursions and it would be nice to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It’s usually in your Voyage Planner, once it’s arranged. You can log into your Voyage Planner from the bottom menu on Azamara’s website.

When do they normally post this information. We are on May 12th as well also the one after. I’m already looking at shore excursions and it would be nice to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They’ve always seemed to be posted pretty timely, like six months before or more, but I’ve noticed that with the new ship, Pursuit coming online and particularly that ship they are much later being shown. Hopefully that will change as time goes on and the ship gets into its schedule.

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

What is the azamazing evening got the January 24 cruise to Cuba?

Many of our AzAmazing Evenings for Cuba this Winter have not yet been posted. Hopefully within the next couple weeks (yn)

I asked about the Japan and the Japan to Alaska cruises. Not sure what this has to do with Cuba cruises or was my question hijacked?

DON

Relax, Don. You posted your question using the headline "AAmazing Nights." Not surprising to hear from other cruisers who wonder about their own, AzAmazing Evening offerings. I'm finding it interesting to learn about the various plans throughout the 'fleet.' Hopefully, you will be pleased when you learn of your cruises' events.

I asked about the Japan and the Japan to Alaska cruises. Not sure what this has to do with Cuba cruises or was my question hijacked?

DON

Don, my understanding is there might not be one on the Japan to Alaska cruise (12 May) as it's classed as a Trans (Northern) Pacific cruise and there's normally none on the Trans Atlantic. Happy however to stand corrected if otherwise is the case. Jenny

For most of the Dec-Feb Cuban Cruises the only over night is in Havana. Far as I can tell zero info on Aamazing nights has been posted.

Correct. The AzAmazing Evenings for our Cuba cruises this winter have not yet been published. I expect them in a couple weeks.