2,200+ photos of Viking Orion

cjanansky

Good afternoon!

Just in, we have a professional photo album from a seven-night Mediterranean voyage on Viking Orion. You can check out those photos by clicking here: https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/viking-orion-1191/

In case you missed it, we also photographed Viking Sea and Viking Sky earlier this year:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/viking-sea-993/

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/viking-sky-992/

Questions or comments about the galleries? Let us know in the comments!

Cheers,

Christina

Christina Janansky

Producer

Cruise Critic

In a few of the photos of Manfredi's and The Restaurant, there are two different families with small children (under 10 years of age) at the table. I've never seen a single child on any one of three Viking Ocean Cruises, and the website continues to indicate that there are no children allowed under 18 years of age. Has this changed? Is there another explanation?

In a few of the photos of Manfredi's and The Restaurant, there are two different families with small children (under 10 years of age) at the table. I've never seen a single child on any one of three Viking Ocean Cruises, and the website continues to indicate that there are no children allowed under 18 years of age. Has this changed? Is there another explanation?

I had the same observation. These pics must have been taken on the initial cruise from Rome to Barcelona. This cruise was populated by-invitation only. I suppose for media, travel agents, friends of Viking, investors, etc.

Thank you Cruise Critic. The pictures of the Orion and the others a great addtion to this forum.

I do love the picture of the lobster served in the MDR. It really is a whole lobster split in half when we ate in the MDR on the Sea.

Hello Richard,

I was on this cruise, which was for friends, family and media (including our Cruise Critic photographer). The children came along with Viking staff and friends. It was a one-time only situation because there were no paying guests onboard. The Viking policy remains the same: No one under 18 is permitted to sail.

Cheers! :bottle-pop::bottle-pop:

Colleen