Princess Twice as Nice Sale

If you have any Princess cruises booked check if they are included in the current Twice as Nice sale.

I just got a small fare reduction and some extra OBC on the August 2019 Hawaii/Tahiti cruise. Small because I booked the cruise shortly after it was released but people who booked after the inside cabin prices went up $1000+ are saving heaps. Note: the current price for inside cabins on this cruise is now a tad below launch price.

Worth checking, IMHO. Even a small saving pays for a few more cocktails. ;p:D

If you have any Princess cruises booked check if they are included in the current Twice as Nice sale.

I just got a small fare reduction and some extra OBC on the August 2019 Hawaii/Tahiti cruise. Small because I booked the cruise shortly after it was released but people who booked after the inside cabin prices went up $1000+ are saving heaps. Note: the current price for inside cabins on this cruise is now a tad below launch price.

Ours is up and only $200 OBC, so no winner here. But I alerted the others on my roll call.

Thanks for the heads up. I checked mine and the cost has gone up by $1000 for my cabin with the same OBC.

Trish

We have three cruises booked.

The Hawaii one was in the sale and we got a small saving and OBC - enough to pay for a few cocktails. :D

The Tassie Majestic cruise was in the sale but the fare was higher than we'd booked at.

The 2020 Ruby Fiji cruise wasn't in the sale - too early for price drops on that one, I think.

Some people on FB have done well though.

The Hawaii one was in the sale and we got a small saving and OBC - enough to pay for a few cocktails. :D

The Tassie Majestic cruise was in the sale but the fare was higher than we'd booked at.

The 2020 Ruby Fiji cruise wasn't in the sale - too early for price drops on that one, I think.

Yep just comes down to how good a deal you snagged in the first place

Thanks for the heads-up. Checked price for potential upcoming cruise mid 2019 but price had gone up $200 pp but so had the OBC so ends up much the same. Might wait and pay the FCD when onboard our cruise in September 2018 as long as we're happy with that cruise [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

OzKiwiJJ, thanks for this post. We are on the same cruise, therefore I inquired and yes we now have a cheaper fare and $200 extra OBC. Win Win :cool:

I checked ours no price drops for Shanghai to Syd, but it is pretty sold out.

We must be on the same Ruby Princess as you in 2020 to Fiji:)

21st March?

Yep, we wanted to try the Ruby and we had such a great cruise doing that itinerary on the Emerald in 2016. We are on the repositioning Splendor in November next year and just had enough leave for this one;p

Booked our fav sideways inside on Riviera but will keep a lookout for any price drops for a Caribe balcony, just couldnt justify $6000 for the islands;)

Yep, more expensive and only gives a little more OBC.

Yep, we wanted to try the Ruby and we had such a great cruise doing that itinerary on the Emerald in 2016. We are on the repositioning Splendor in November next year and just had enough leave for this one;p

Booked our fav sideways inside on Riviera but will keep a lookout for any price drops for a Caribe balcony, just couldnt justify $6000 for the islands;)

Yes, we wanted to try Ruby and that itinerary is almost the same as the first cruise we did.

I was thinking of doing a Cunard cruise instead but, all going well, we'll be newly Elite by then so had to do another Princess cruise. ;p