Decaffinated drinks on Princess ships

Can anyone please confirm that there are decaffinated tea bags available on the Princess ships I am aware of the decaf coffee butr not sure about tea Thank you:):)

Not seen decaf black, but a big range of herbal that are decaf.

I was very disappointed to find they didn't have de-alcoholed Scotch on board, good luck with the tea.:') :')

Just add more dry ginger ale and ice, works for moi.:hearteyes::') I had gathered a nice Elite mini bar on the 3 recent cruises on Sapphire & Royal Princess, trading in all the other little bottles of spirits for little bottles of ye olde Dewars scotch. Lubbly Jubbly.:halo: The nice room service people were good enough to let me change the gluten laden Dos Equis lager for Strongbow Ciders, so as 'I could 'Come Back New.'

Back to the topic, yes always De Caf in the Horizontal Court if you like to drink that beverage.

Thank you My daughter will just have to take her own

They didn't have any on Sea Princess but luckily I had taken my own. The herbals they have aren't that nice so if your daughter drinks them she may like to BYO. They are quite quick delivering a flask/jug of boiling water to the room in the morning if you like a wake up drink.

PS If you drink coffee, BYO, theirs is barely drinkable.

Can anyone please confirm that there are decaffinated tea bags available on the Princess ships I am aware of the decaf coffee butr not sure about tea Thank you:):)

There's Lipton decaf tea on all the Princess ships I've been on. There's also a few herbal teas as well.

There's Lipton decaf tea on all the Princess ships I've been on. There's also a few herbal teas as well.

Thanks for the info but I think I will not take a chance (daughter without tea baaaaaaad!!)