NCL Ultimate Resort excursion Pristine Bay Resort

Cruises are the best

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Also interested. I’m having the hardest time deciding what to do in Roatan. Just me?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm struggling too! We were there last year and my husband did the discover scuba and my son and I did the dolphin encounter at Anthony's Key. It was beautiful and we loved it. Nothing offered through NCL really calls out to me this time.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm struggling too! We were there last year and my husband did the discover scuba and my son and I did the dolphin encounter at Anthony's Key. It was beautiful and we loved it. Nothing offered through NCL really calls out to me this time.

Add me to the list! We have been there numerous times.....are NOT into zip lining...have seen the animals.....wish I could remember the name of this beach that one of the first drivers took us to? It was quite a drive from the ship.....and sort of a man-made lagoon sort of area? Volleyball, restaurant, etc.....VERY quiet if you wanted to, you could walk out further in the water to where there were slight waves.....

May look into LFK? Either private or just go with the cruise line excursions.....when we were there 6 months ago, we just walked around a bit and went back on the ship as the wifi was not working and DH had a telephonic board mtg that he had to participate in...

So I too will keep checking to see if anyone has other ideas!

• 2 weeks later...