STL to San Juan RT. Good price?

2paradise

Are you looking on the direct airlines website or something like Booking.com? I just purchased tickets leaving from a small Central IL airport (going through ORD) for December and I'm thinking it was around $500 round trip.

On 8/16/18 Southwest will release their schedule past 6/6/19. It would probably be worth it to wait until then. We purchased 2 roundtrip tickets from STL to SJU for $217/pp each way, departing on 2/23/19 and returning on 3/3/19. Southwest = no baggage fees. If you do decide to wait until the 16, be sure to book at that time if you see something that will work for you. The day after I booked, our flights went up to $349/pp each way. The early bird gets the best price. Good luck.

I definitely would try and book Southwest the day the flights become available. We booked at the end of May on Southwest from Nashville the first week of December for $ 360 pp r/t incl all fees / taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am crossing my fingers that SWA works out. I have been stalking their website to see when the March flights will come out. August 16th is in the calendar. Good to know that I need to look and book that morning for sure.

I would like to leave on Friday afternoon but the cheapest I can find is $750. But that is out of my price range for 4 people.

I realize we may have to compromise but was really hoping to do the rainforest and the bio bay on Saturday before the cruise leaves on Sunday.

Thanks!!!

Edited by 2paradise
Spelling

On 8/16/18 Southwest will release their schedule past 6/6/19. It would probably be worth it to wait until then. We purchased 2 roundtrip tickets from STL to SJU for $217/pp each way, departing on 2/23/19 and returning on 3/3/19. Southwest = no baggage fees. If you do decide to wait until the 16, be sure to book at that time if you see something that will work for you. The day after I booked, our flights went up to $349/pp each way. The early bird gets the best price. Good luck.

Do you know what time they release the new schedule. I will set my alarm! Traveling late May and this is what I'm waiting for to book flights. We love Southwest!

No, I'm sorry I do not. I booked at 7:30 AM and one return flight was already sold out. Maybe you could post on the Cruise Air board and someone might have the answer. All I know is that the fares just keep going up, I'm glad I did not wait.