Which Fjiord is better

Hawaiidan

which fjiord is better, Geiranger or Hjorundfjord ???.

everyone and his brother goes to Geiranger and it looks nice but in June-August crowded and with kids everywhere

OR

However, what would you choose for a first time, I have seen many Fjiords from Alaska and New Zealand to Chile

just not Norway...

which fjiord is better, Geiranger or Hjorundfjord ???.

everyone and his brother goes to Geiranger and it looks nice but in June-August crowded and with kids everywhere

OR

However, what would you choose for a first time, I have seen many Fjiords from Alaska and New Zealand to Chile

just not Norway...

I have only been to Geiranger and loved the views. Never been to the other. I would try to do both.

We went to Hjorundfjord in September last year and it was stunning. We had also been torn but decided to go in the autumn and didnt regret it. We also had 5 nights of Northern Lights which is not possible in July/ August and that possibility was another reason we chose Autumn.

We went to Hjorundfjord in September last year and it was stunning. We had also been torn but decided to go in the autumn and didnt regret it. We also had 5 nights of Northern Lights which is not possible in July/ August and that possibility was another reason we chose Autumn.

Thanks, your experience is what I had hoped for. I can go to to the other on any cruise any time. Not so with the Hjorundfjord. Thanks amigo, Fair Dinkum, Bobs your uncle and all

There can be too much green and the contrast of fall colors and maybe throw in some night lights and it it is a good choice.

Again, thank you all for your perspective.

I have decided to take an Oct 1 departure because of the different Fjiord and H is giving a special northern lights offer. Between Oct1 and April 1 if you do not see northern lights you will get a free 7 day cruise next season.

You can not beat that WIN WIN

Again, thank you all for your perspective.

I have decided to take an Oct 1 departure because of the different Fjiord and H is giving a special northern lights offer. Between Oct1 and April 1 if you do not see northern lights you will get a free 7 day cruise next season.

You can not beat that WIN WIN

Keep in mind that the guarantee applies only if NO ONE sees the Northern Lights, even dully or very briefly, on your cruise, including crew on the bridge. If you sleep through it, or don't see them individually, it doesn't apply.

Keep in mind that the guarantee applies only if NO ONE sees the Northern Lights, even dully or very briefly, on your cruise, including crew on the bridge. If you sleep through it, or don't see them individually, it doesn't apply.

This is important.

Even if, say, someone on the Bridge sees the faintest of those "grayish blur", and they announce it, but it's gone before any passengers can even get out of bed... that "counts":

"The Northern Lights have been seen."

GC