Costa victoria drinks

DisneyJan

Hi

Please could someone who has recently been on the Costa Victoria confirm if Coffee and Tea is still available free on a morning and lunch time in the buffet restaurant.

I have heard that coffee and tea is not now available free on a morning or lunch time unless you have purchased one of the drinks packages.

Costa have changed all their pricing systems and as we have purchased the basic package for our 27 days cruise in October we did not realise that tea and coffee on a morning and lunch time would not now be available.

Many thanks.

• 1 month later...

Tea and coffee still available all morning. We were never in the buffet for lunch so I’m sorry I can’t say if it was available then. I did see people getting tea and coffee with afternoon tea (4-6) so I would think it would be available for lunchtime too

Why not take a thermos flask with you - or a travel kettle and some tea bags and coffee. You can get milk at the buffet and put it in your fridge.

Caryl

Tea and coffee still available all morning. We were never in the buffet for lunch so I’m sorry I can’t say if it was available then. I did see people getting tea and coffee with afternoon tea (4-6) so I would think it would be available for lunchtime too

Why not take a thermos flask with you - or a travel kettle and some tea bags and coffee. You can get milk at the buffet and put it in your fridge.

Caryl

Not allowed travel kettles.