Third party Excursions in Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta...

docboy

Hi Everyone,

Family and I have an upcoming 7 day cruise to Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta.

Has anyone booked any 3rd party excursions to said ports? If so, did you book them when you got off the ship at those ports, or did you book them ahead of time? Any websites you can recommend?

I prefer not to pay Carnival prices if possible, although I do recall 2 years ago family went on to a private fantasy island owned or rented by Carnival, which we had to book through Carnival.

Thanks!

In Puerto Vallarta at the dock you will find not only cabs but also certified english speaking guides who offer tours. Either private or with a small group. Talk to them

In Puerto Vallarta at the dock you will find not only cabs but also certified english speaking guides who offer tours. Either private or with a small group. Talk to them

Thanks, good to know.

Are there any tours in PV you would recommend?

Thanks, good to know.

Are there any tours in PV you would recommend?

There is a city tour of about 4 hours with possible dropoff in the center or at the beach. After that take a cab back to the port.

Or outside Vallarta the tour to San Sebastian, an old miningtown in the mountains. Of course also zipline tours etc. are offered. If you make a private tour the guide will certainly ask about what you are interested in to make it a nice trip.You can ask him for his permit to be sure he is certified and speaks good english.

Unfortunately I am not allowed to name an excellent touroperator.