VIP Express

Posted previously that they were a great company that we used last April to get from Houston/Hobby to hotel in Galveston and then next day to the ship. Very personalized service. He even stopped at a liquor store for us to buy some wine to take on board. Very professional. You will be contacted a few days before your trip to confirm everything. Highly recommend Emanuel.

• 4 weeks later...

We used them in May and were very impressed with the service we received. He stopped on the way to Galveston so we could grab a bite to eat, showed us the sights along the way. Very reasonably priced as well, I highly recommend them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Great experience with VIP for Liberty cruise 6/17-6/24. Emanuel picked us up at Hobby and took us to Galveston, returned on Sunday AM to take us to the Liberty, and then picked us up at Liberty for return to Hobby.

He was personable, organized and easy to communicate with. He keeps in touch via cell phone frequently so you never feel worried about your connections!

We had a comfortable large van for our family of 3 which was private for one transfer and shared for the other two but always comfortable. He also always offered us cold waters and took good care of all luggage.

Overall a great experience highly recommend!! One of best companies I have worked with in 15 cruises!

• 3 weeks later...