Live from the Voyager, R/T Venice:"long time, first time"

boblerm

Thanks for the info. I've never been to any of those ports. Friends of ours lived in Scotland for a few years and they loved vacationing at Corfu but mostly hung around resorts. That said, none of the excursions at Corfu are really floating our boat, so I think that's probably going to be our "beach day" and we'll try to do some research for it. My mother-in-law is a avid scuba diver in her 70s, so maybe we can have the added bonus of her being able to dive.

Thanks for the info. I've never been to any of those ports. Friends of ours lived in Scotland for a few years and they loved vacationing at Corfu but mostly hung around resorts. That said, none of the excursions at Corfu are really floating our boat, so I think that's probably going to be our "beach day" and we'll try to do some research for it. My mother-in-law is a avid scuba diver in her 70s, so maybe we can have the added bonus of her being able to dive.

You piqued my curiosity about beaches in Corfu, after 2 visits there I was wondering what I would do if and when I ever return. I think a beach day is a good choice, it seems that there are quite a few to choose from.

https://www.discovergreece.com/en/greek-islands/ionian/corfu/most-popular-beaches-in-corfu