Missing Booking

Just tried to log onto our forthcoming cruise and there is no booked cruises showing.

This has been showing quite happily for over a year now.

Have tried inputting our cruise details and then get a message, saying that their are no bookings under that reference or name!!

A little confused now, so wondering if this is a normal glitch with Regent or if we do have a problem.

Think I will be on the phone come the morning

Boatmans Lady ,

I think I have read similar posts from people in this situation. I cant be sure , but feel it was due to web site issues? Hopefully someone else will chime in with more accurate information. If you are still in this situation on Monday I would suggest contacting your TA and they can contact Regent to clarify? Jean.

Boatmans Lady ,

I think I have read similar posts from people in this situation. I cant be sure , but feel it was due to web site issues? Hopefully someone else will chime in with more accurate information. If you are still in this situation on Monday I would suggest contacting your TA and they can contact Regent to clarify? Jean.

Thank you Jean. I have sat up to do our excursions as they go live today, but looks like I will have to wait till Monday and cross my fingers that we still get what we would like. Sans

My booked cruises also disappeared earler today. They are showing again on the website so it was just a glitch. Just try to access your cruise again and you should be successful.

My booked cruises also disappeared earler today. They are showing again on the website so it was just a glitch. Just try to access your cruise again and you should be successful.

Thank you, we were watching a film, so sat up till about 01.30 and still nothing, but was all showing when I awoke this morning at 08.45

Two of the tours we wanted are full, so I will ring Monday and asked to be wait listed, but was happy to find that we could do a couple of tours in some of the ports.

We have two future cruises with Regent. Both were shown on 'Booked Cruises', but the back-to-back disappeared last week. Regent UK refered this to their office in the States and I received a reply that there was a problem or glitch with showing back-toback cruises but this wild be remedies by the end of July. So let us be patient.

We have two future cruises with Regent. Both were shown on 'Booked Cruises', but the back-to-back disappeared last week. Regent UK refered this to their office in the States and I received a reply that there was a problem or glitch with showing back-toback cruises but this wild be remedies by the end of July. So let us be patient.

Funny bit is, if it hadn't been our excursion booking day, I probably wouldn't have even noticed and it wouldn't have been a problem.