Question on fall TA

Mudhen

I think tickets don't show till 50 days out.

No sign of my silver box yet but then it's a loooong way to Bda, always takes ages. My TA will let me know when it's here. Not that I need it, I just keep the bag tag and throw the rest away.

No silver box either but since this is my first Silversea voyage they may not send anything this time until after I qualify as a Venetian Society member and book another voyage.

No worries.

You will get your silver box even if you are a first time pax.

If you booked thru a TA it goes to them first.

You may always inquire!

There is still a long time until the cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

A couple of quickie questions.....

I know we get a couple of bottles for in suite use. Do we ask for that ahead of time or will they take our request when we board? Nothing complicated....a bottle of Grey Goose and a bottle of nice champers (blue top?). We'd also like a couple of 4 packs of Fever Tree tonic.

When do I request these?

You could get a lot of bottles for in suite use I suppose. DH has a bottle of Bombay in the suite.

I usually ask for a bottle of wine, type that I am liking in the moment, as my tastes change.

Just specify that to your butler when you get on board.

As to the fever tree, you might want to ask your TA to convey that to Silversea beforehand.

And I don't know if they have grey goose, so maybe that would be the other mention beforehand to your TA.

They definitely have monopole, is that what you are asking about?

This is my first Silversea cruise. The credit that I have is what is left over after the shore excursions and dining expenses. I still have quite a bit left to spend after I board the ship to come out even.

Ok, that's quite different.

I can only speak to the boutique on the Muse, as I haven't been on the updated version of the Spirit.

The boutique sells men's shirts but they are quite pricey, my DH recalls a white button down shirt for 200$.

There is jewelry as well. I don't recall seeing cuff links.

OBC may be used for the connoisseur wine list and laundry too!

You may buy a bottle of nice wine and have it packed to take home too!

Okay thanks ! I had a nice credit on Crystal and waited until the last evening to spend it . I got some cologne and you are right about the shirts ..I got 3 shirts which were pricey and not really my style and I also got some Christmas gifts as it was near Christmas. I will use it some for laundry. Can a bottle of wine be put in a carry on or just pack it in between clothes in the checked luggage ? I had taken advantage of the last minute offer which included an enormous credit. I may book another voyage onboard but I don't think it can be used for the deposit.

You can use the onboard credit for the spa, as you mentioned.

There are lots of nice wines on the connoisseur list, enjoy them onboard.

If you want to take one or two home, your butler can bring you some bubblewrap. You can't bring liquids in a carryon though. You will have to pack in a suitcase.

You can't use OBC for future cruise deposit or for crew fund.

we will help you celebrate your birthday onboard!

Edited by spinnaker2

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for your reply . I will say 9:30 then . I did call Silversea and she was no help whatsoever. Will look forward to seeing you soon. Not long to go now !!!!:D

Did you check into transfer by Silversea to airport?

We are flying home from LGA and are using Silversea transfer.

They can also arrange a car service. If you have an early flight you can tell reception and they will arrange to have you off as soon as we are cleared.