Total Rewards Diamond Free stay at Atlantis

iamaqt2

Hi all,

As a Caesar's Diamond member, one of my free perks is a stay at the Atlantis resort. Has anyone had success booking this for just one day while visiting on a cruise to have access to Atlantis waterpark? I would love to visit, but don't want to pay the premium entrance fee if I don't have to.

• 5 weeks later...

This is actually a great idea! I never thought of using ours that way! We are not diamond yet, just platmnium but we get 3 nights I think. My cousin is diamon and she already booked her nights for 2019. When is your cruise. I am going to call and look into this. I will post what I find! Thanks for the amazing suggestion!

I never even thought of this. I’m Desmond, and dh is Platinum so we have 7 days between the two of us. Can you just use one random day I wonder, or if you’re required to use them all at once? I would certainly sacrifice one day if it’s possible. My girls and I will be there in a few weeks and still have no plans.

I wish I had more info to post, as this could be very useful for future travelers, but sadly I'm cancelling the cruise we had planned. Please DO post if you have any success with this.